This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Use and Impact of Cardiac Medication During Pregnancy
- Effect of Alirocumab 75 Mg Subcutaneously Every 2 Weeks as Monotherapy Versus Ezetimibe Over 24 Weeks
- Challenges in Cardiology Research in Pregnancy
- Modern Advances in Cardiovascular Imaging: Cardiac Computed Tomography and Cardiovascular MRI in Pericardial Disease
- Vitamin K Antagonist Use for All Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Atrial Fibrillation
Future Cardiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 12 (4)
- Positron emission tomography imaging of coronary atherosclerosis.
- Acute decompensated heart failure as the initial presentation of isolated aortitis.
- Novel biomarkers of coronary microvascular disease.
- Bioresorbable scaffolds: the fee comes now and the reward comes later.
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is associated with coronary artery disease and subclinical atherosclerosis.
- Innovating healthcare delivery to address noncommunicable diseases in low-income settings: the example of hypertension.
- Treatment of hypertensive patients with diabetes: beyond blood pressure control and focus on manidipine.
- Hp: an inflammatory indicator in cardiovascular disease.
- Ticagrelor for the treatment of atherosclerotic disease: insights from the PARTHENON clinical development program.
- Implications of edoxaban in the prevention and treatment of thromboembolic complications in clinical practice.
- Clinical benefits of pitavastatin: focus on patients with diabetes or at risk of developing diabetes.