This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Use and Impact of Cardiac Medication During Pregnancy
- Effect of Alirocumab 75 Mg Subcutaneously Every 2 Weeks as Monotherapy Versus Ezetimibe Over 24 Weeks
- Challenges in Cardiology Research in Pregnancy
- Modern Advances in Cardiovascular Imaging: Cardiac Computed Tomography and Cardiovascular MRI in Pericardial Disease
- Vitamin K Antagonist Use for All Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Atrial Fibrillation
Future Cardiology's Latest Table of Contents
- A novel approach in the management of right-sided endocarditis: percutaneous vegectomy using the AngioVac cannula.