This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Use and Impact of Cardiac Medication During Pregnancy
- Effect of Alirocumab 75 Mg Subcutaneously Every 2 Weeks as Monotherapy Versus Ezetimibe Over 24 Weeks
- Challenges in Cardiology Research in Pregnancy
- Modern Advances in Cardiovascular Imaging: Cardiac Computed Tomography and Cardiovascular MRI in Pericardial Disease
- Vitamin K Antagonist Use for All Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Atrial Fibrillation
Future Cardiology's Latest Table of Contents
- Angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor LCZ696: pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and clinical development.
- Factors associated with the reduction of albumin excretion in diabetic hypertensive patients: differential effect of manidipine versus amlodipine.
- Use of direct oral anticoagulants in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation according to clinical profile.