This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- New Oral Anticoagulant Drugs
- The Diagnostic Role and Clinical Relevance of Determination of BRAF Status in Brain Tumors
- Pediatric Transplantation
- How Could Disclosing Incidental Information From Whole-Genome Sequencing Affect Patient Behavior?
- Personalizing Prenatal Care Using Family Health History
- Genetic Testing Insurance Coverage Trends
- Metabolomics as a Tool for Personalizing Medicine
- Personalized Medicine for Radiation Therapy
- KRAS Mutant Tumor Subpopulations Can Subvert Durable Responses to Personalized Cancer Treatments
- Towards a Comprehensive Diagnostic Assay for Scoliosis
- Personalizing Pancreatic Cancer Medicine
- Can Genetic Information Change Patient Behavior to Reduce Type 2 Diabetes Risk?
- Why Personalized Medicine Will Fail If We Stay the Course
- Personalizing Rare Disease Research
- Economics of Cancer Biomarkers
- Applying Genomics to Nutrition and Lifestyle Modification
- Genetic and Genomic Approaches to the Detection of Heart Transplant Rejection
- Whole Genomes, Small Children, Big Questions
- A Method to Measure Clinical Practice Patterns of Breast Cancer Genomic Diagnostics in Health Systems
- Genetic Markers for Ovarian Cancer Risk