This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Attitudes of Cystic Fibrosis Patients and Their Parents Towards Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing for Carrier Status
- PARP Inhibitors: The Journey From Research Hypothesis to Clinical Approval
- Pharmacogenetics and Analgesic Effects of Antidepressants in Chronic Pain Management
- Ethical, Legal and Social Implications of Incorporating Personalized Medicine Into Healthcare
- Consumer Familiarity, Perspectives and Expected Value of Personalized Medicine With a Focus on Applications in Oncology
- 10 Years of Personalizing Medicine: How the Incorporation of Genomic Information Is Changing Practice and Policy
- Molecular Profiling and Companion Diagnostics: Where Is Personalized Medicine in Cancer Heading?
- Personalizing Care for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Patients: What Are the Research Priorities?
- Personalized Medicine for Chronic, Complex Diseases: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease as an Example
- Personalized Medicine in Oncology: Ethical Implications for the Delivery of Healthcare
- Psychological Stress Associated With Cardiogenetic Conditions
- Benefits and Burdens of Newborn Screening: Public Understanding and Decision-Making
- Overcoming Immune System Evasion by Personalized Immunotherapy
- Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing: The Clinician's Stethoscope for Genetic Disorders
- Public Attitudes Toward Genetic Risk Testing and Its Role in Healthcare
- Legal Aspects of Biobanking as Key Issues for Personalized Medicine and Translational Exploitation
- Personalizing Busulfan Therapy for Children Undergoing Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Improving the Quality of 'Personalized Medicine' Research and Practice
- Do Physicians Think Genomic Medicine Will Be Useful for Patient Care?
- Individualization of Leflunomide Dosing in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients