This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 12 (8)
- Non-invasive detection of hepatocellular carcinoma serum metabolic profile through surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy.
- MPLA-coated hepatitis B virus surface antigen (HBsAg) nanocapsules induce vigorous T cell responses in cord blood derived human T cells.
- Poly(phosphorhydrazone) dendrimers: yin and yang of monocyte activation for human NK cell amplification applied to immunotherapy against multiple myeloma.
- An enzyme-responsive conjugate improves the delivery of a PI3K inhibitor to prostate cancer.
- Magnetic nanoparticles as a drug delivery system that enhance fungicidal activity of polyene antibiotics.
- Hydrophobic-core PEGylated graft copolymer-stabilized nanoparticles composed of insoluble non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors exhibit strong anti-HIV activity.
- Magnetic nanomaterials and sensors for biological detection.
- Efficacy and toxicity of plasmonic photothermal therapy (PPTT) using gold nanorods (GNRs) against mammary tumors in dogs and cats.
- Fenofibrate nanoliposome: Preparation and its inhibitory effects on nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in mice.
- Biophysical differences between chronic myelogenous leukemic quiescent and proliferating stem/progenitor cells.
- Effective transcutaneous immunization using a combination of iontophoresis and nanoparticles.
- Non-viral magnetic engineering of endothelial cells with microRNA and plasmid-DNA-An optimized targeting approach.
- Nanometer-grooved topography stimulates trabecular bone regeneration around a concave implant in a rat femoral medulla model.
- A unique highly hydrophobic anticancer prodrug self-assembled nanomedicine for cancer therapy.
- Folate-targeted amphiphilic cyclodextrin.siRNA nanoparticles for prostate cancer therapy exhibit PSMA mediated uptake, therapeutic gene silencing in vitro and prolonged circulation in vivo.
- Spatiotemporal PFQNM visualization of the effect of suicide dendriplexes on dividing HeLa cells.
- Nanoparticle formulation of small DNA molecules, Dbait, improves the sensitivity of hormone-independent prostate cancer to radiotherapy.
- Cerium oxide nanoparticles with antioxidant properties ameliorate strength and prolong life in mouse model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Gold nanorods inhibit respiratory syncytial virus by stimulating the innate immune response.
- Neutrophil targeted nano-drug delivery system for chronic obstructive lung diseases.
- Span poly-L-arginine nanoparticles are efficient non-viral vectors for PRPF31 gene delivery: An approach of gene therapy to treat retinitis pigmentosa.
- Ligand-targeted bacterial minicells: Futuristic nano-sized drug delivery system for the efficient and cost effective delivery of shRNA to cancer cells.
- Nanostructured SBA-15 silica: An effective protective vehicle to oral hepatitis B vaccine immunization.
- Antimicrobial molecular nanocarrier-drug conjugates.
- Small molecule NPT-440-1 inhibits ionic flux through Aβ1-42 pores: Implications for Alzheimer's disease therapeutics.