This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 11 (17)
- Could zinc oxide tetrapod nanoparticles be used as an effective immunotherapy against HSV-2?
- Halloysite clay nanotubes for tissue engineering.
- What theranostic applications could ultrapure laser-synthesized Si nanoparticles have in cancer?
- Polymeric micelles for MCL-1 gene silencing in breast tumors following systemic administration.
- Aggregation and protein corona formation on gold nanoparticles affect viability and liver functions of primary rat hepatocytes.
- Synthesis and evaluation of alendronate-modified gelatin biopolymer as a novel osteotropic nanocarrier for gene therapy.
- Targeting cancer with hyaluronic acid-based nanocarriers: recent advances and translational perspectives.
- A shared N-terminal hydrophobic tail for the formation of nanoparticulates.
- Elucidating diversity of exosomes: biophysical and molecular characterization methods.
- Could peptide-decorated nanoparticles provide an improved approach for treating pregnancy complications?
- Pharmacological and toxicological assessment of innovative self-assembled polymeric micelles as powders for insulin pulmonary delivery.