This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 11 (12)
- Structured substrates and delivery vehicles: trending now in biomedicine.
- Nanofiber technology: its transformative role in nanomedicine.
- Light-triggered RNA release and induction of hMSC osteogenesis via photodegradable, dual-crosslinked hydrogels.
- Nanostructured injectable cell microcarriers for tissue regeneration.
- Nanotechnology: 21st century revolution in restorative healthcare.
- Functional nanocarriers by miniaturization of polymeric materials.
- Rapid and efficient magnetization of mesenchymal stem cells by dendrimer-functionalized magnetic nanoparticles.
- Networking biofabricated systems through molecular communication.
- Filomicelles from aromatic diblock copolymers increase paclitaxel-induced tumor cell death and aneuploidy compared with aliphatic copolymers.
- Boosting clinical translation of nanomedicine.
- Electrofluidodynamics: exploring a new toolbox to design biomaterials for tissue regeneration and degeneration.
- Near-infrared light triggered release of molecules from supramolecular hydrogel-nanorod composites.
- Tropoelastin enhances nitric oxide production by endothelial cells.
- Transparent nanostructured photochromic UV-blocking soft contact lenses.
- Nanoparticle-dendrimer hybrid nanocapsules for therapeutic delivery.