This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Gold Nanoparticles As Contrast Agents in x-Ray Imaging and Computed Tomography
- A Strategy for Combating Melanoma With Oncogenic c-Myc Inhibitors and Targeted Nanotherapy
- Delivery of Therapeutics Using Nanocarriers for Targeting Cancer Cells and Cancer Stem Cells
- Nanobody-Based Cancer Therapy of Solid Tumors
- Preparation, Characterization and In Vivo Evaluation of Nanoemulsions for the Controlled Delivery of the Antiobesity Agent N-oleoylethanolamine
Nanomedicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 11 (14)
- A solid self-nanoemulsifying system of the BCS class IIb drug dabigatran etexilate to improve oral bioavailability.
- Codelivery of salinomycin and chloroquine by liposomes enables synergistic antitumor activity in vitro.
- Design of iron oxide-based nanoparticles for MRI and magnetic hyperthermia.
- Lipid-based nanosystems for CD44 targeting in cancer treatment: recent significant advances, ongoing challenges and unmet needs.
- Titania nanotubes for orchestrating osteogenesis at the bone-implant interface.
- Conjugating Prussian blue nanoparticles onto antigen-specific T cells as a combined nanoimmunotherapy.
- Efficient and safe gene delivery to human corneal endothelium using magnetic nanoparticles.
- Nanoformulations of a potent copper-based aquaporin inhibitor with cytotoxic effect against cancer cells.
- Peptide conjugated magnetic nanoparticles for magnetically mediated energy delivery to lung cancer cells.