(ISSN: 1746-0913, 1746-0921)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 11 (1)
- Hfq: a multifaceted RNA chaperone involved in virulence.
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria in renal allograft recipients: not so innocent after all?
- Viral-load point-of-care technologies to achieve an AIDS-free generation.
- Knowns and unknowns of influenza B viruses.
- Complementary roles of the Cek1 and Cek2 MAP kinases in Candida albicans cell-wall biogenesis.
- Efflux pump induction by quaternary ammonium compounds and fluoroquinolone resistance in bacteria.
- Antifungal prophylaxis: why, what and how?
- Asaia lannensis bacteremia in a 'needle freak' patient.
- Recurrent skin infection associated with nasal carriage of Panton-Valentine leukocidin-positive methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus closely related to the EMRSA-15 clone.
- Evaluation of phenotypic and molecular methods for identification of Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Pneumococcal population in the era of vaccination: changes in composition and the relation to clinical outcomes.
- Novel strategies against Candida biofilms: interest of synthetic compounds.
- DNA-based influenza vaccines as immunoprophylactic agents toward universality.
- T2MR and T2Candida: novel technology for the rapid diagnosis of candidemia and invasive candidiasis.
- An integrated stewardship model: antimicrobial, infection prevention and diagnostic (AID).