(ISSN: 1746-0913, 1746-0921)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Resource-Saving Advice From an Infectious Diseases Specialist Team in a Large University Hospital: An Exportable Model?
- Gene Silencing: A Therapeutic Approach to Combat Influenza Virus Infections
- Exposure to Extremely Low-Frequency Magnetic Field Affects Biofilm Formation by Cystic Fibrosis Pathogens
- A Prospective Study on Bacterial and Atypical Etiology of Acute Exacerbation in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Diagnosis of Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis: A Case-Based Approach
Future Microbiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 11
- Rethinking the HIV-exposed, uninfected child: epidemiologic perspectives.
- Molecular epidemiology of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae in Greece.
- Hepatitis E: latest developments in knowledge.
- Human biomarkers: can they help us to develop a new tuberculosis vaccine?
- EndoSd: an IgG glycan hydrolyzing enzyme in Streptococcus dysgalactiae subspecies dysgalactiae.
- Multidrug-resistant bacteria in hematology patients: emerging threats.
- The crosstalk between gut microbiota and obesity and related metabolic disorders.
- A role for private sector laboratories in public health surveillance of antimicrobial resistance.
- Selenium reduces enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli O157:H7 verotoxin production and globotriaosylceramide receptor expression on host cells.
- Calcium and filoviruses: a budding relationship.
- Discriminatory usefulness of pulsed-field gel electrophoresis and sequence-based typing in Legionella outbreaks.
- Prevalence and antibiotic resistance of commensal Streptococcus pneumoniae in nine European countries.
- Current problems associated with the microbiological point-of-care testing of respiratory tract infections in primary care.
- Development of a rapid diagnostic assay based on magnetic bead purification of OXA-��-lactamase mRNA.
- Managing tuberculosis infection in children in the USA: an update.
- Could physical exercise help modulate the gut microbiota in chronic kidney disease?
- Phosphatases are emerging as novel druggable targets in Plasmodium.
- Cross-talk and specificity in two-component signal transduction pathways.
- Membrane-targeting AM-0016 kills mycobacterial persisters and shows low propensity for resistance development.
- Gemmata species: Planctomycetes of medical interest.
- Effect of Utipro(��) (containing gelatin-xyloglucan) against Escherichia coli invasion of intestinal epithelial cells: results of an in vitro study.
- Does the donor matter? Donor vs patient effects in the outcome of a next-generation microbiota-based drug trial for recurrent Clostridium difficile infection.
- Intranasal treatment with bacteriophage rescues mice from Acinetobacter baumannii-mediated pneumonia.
- Antibiotic resistance: challenges and successes in respiratory infection.
- Melioidosis: where do we stand in the development of an effective vaccine?
- Organism-wide studies into pathogenicity and morphogenesis in Talaromyces marneffei.
- Bioengineered probiotics as a new hope for health and diseases: an overview of potential and prospects.
- Adaptation of Candida albicans to commensalism in the gut.
- The potential role of trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole in the treatment of drug-resistant tuberculosis.
- Prediction of micafungin area under the curve data by using peak concentration: applicability and utility in antifungal therapy.
- Emerging tools for identification of arthropod vectors.
- Acquisition of Mycobacterium abscessus among ventilator-dependent patients in Taiwan chronic respiratory care facilities.
- Understanding, preventing and eradicating Klebsiella pneumoniae biofilms.
- The gut resistome is highly dynamic during the first months of life.
- Ten years of R&D and full automation in molecular diagnosis.
- Identification of virulence factors and antibiotic resistance markers using bacterial genomics.
- Carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae: a 2-year surveillance in a hospital in Ia��i, Romania.
- Intravenous antimicrobial therapy in the hospital-at-home setting: data from the Spanish Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy Registry.
- Histones as mediators of host defense, inflammation and thrombosis.
- Chronic chikungunya virus musculoskeletal disease: what are the underlying mechanisms?
- HLA-G expression and regulation during Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection in cystic fibrosis patients.
- Clinical metagenomics for the management of hospital- and healthcare-acquired pneumonia.
- Glucose availability enhances lipopolysaccharide production and immunogenicity in the opportunistic pathogen Acinetobacter baumannii.
- Photodynamic inactivation of Candida albicans by hematoporphyrin monomethyl ether.
- Dual-coated lactic acid bacteria: an emerging innovative technology in the field of probiotics.