(ISSN: 1745-5057, 1745-5065)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 12 (2)
- Industry is not the dark side, but an essential partner to make progress in reproductive health.
- Proceedings of the XIIth World Congress of Perinatal Medicine, Madrid, Spain, 3-6 November 2015.
- Perioperative progesterone for obese women with breast cancer may improve survival.
- Shoulder dystocia: prediction and management.
- ANXA5: a key to unlock the mystery of the spectrum of placental-mediated pregnancy complications?
- The potential influence of the microbiota and probiotics on women during long spaceflights.
- Women and functional dyspepsia.
- Is anti-M��llerian hormone associated with IVF outcomes in young patients with diminished ovarian reserve?
- Moving toward appropriateness of breast cancer care: a balanced act to redefine the scope of standard of care.
- The use of ultrasound and other markers for early detection of preeclampsia.
- Technologies for assessment of bone reflecting bone strength and bone mineral density in elderly women: an update.
- How ovarian transplantation works and how resting follicle recruitment occurs: a review of results reported from one center.
- The 2015 Pregnancy Summit, London, UK.
- An update in breast cancer screening and management.