(ISSN: 1745-5057, 1745-5065)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Next Steps to Reduce Maternal Morbidity and Mortality in the USA
- Should We Abandon All Conservative Treatments for Uterine Fibroids?
- Female Genital Cutting: Confronting Cultural Challenges and Health Complications Across the Lifespan
- Links Between Alcohol Consumption and Breast Cancer
- Uterine Fibroids Associated With Infertility
Women's Health's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 12 (3)
- Use of botulinum toxin for chronic pelvic pain.
- Random start or emergency IVF/in vitro maturation: a new rapid approach to fertility preservation.
- Progresses in vaginal microflora physiology and implications for bacterial vaginosis and candidiasis.
- Targeted therapy in ovarian cancer.
- Probability of fallopian tube and ovarian detection with transvaginal ultrasonography in normal women.
- Women's health: a new global agenda.
- Outcomes of implementing the women's health assessment tool and clinical decision support toolkit.
- Improving fertility preservation for girls and women by coupling oocyte in vitro maturation with existing strategies.
- Bremelanotide for female sexual dysfunctions in premenopausal women: a randomized, placebo-controlled dose-finding trial.
- Spontaneous bilateral torsion of fallopian tubes presenting as primary infertility.
- Diagnostic testing to evaluate ischemic symptoms in women.
- Anti-M��llerian hormone is all you need: an assisted reproductive technology perspective in diagnosing polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Managing the female patient with hereditary angioedema.
- Benefits/risks of sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitor canagliflozin in women for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes.
- Progesterone response in neonatal endometrium is key to future reproductive health in adolescents.