(ISSN: 1745-5057, 1745-5065)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Next Steps to Reduce Maternal Morbidity and Mortality in the USA
- Should We Abandon All Conservative Treatments for Uterine Fibroids?
- Female Genital Cutting: Confronting Cultural Challenges and Health Complications Across the Lifespan
- Links Between Alcohol Consumption and Breast Cancer
- Uterine Fibroids Associated With Infertility
Women's Health's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 12 (4)
- Uterus transplantation: From animal models through the first heart beating pregnancy to the first human live birth.
- Management of inherited thrombophilia in pregnancy.
- Diabetes prevention: Reproductive age women affected by insulin resistance.
- Early spontaneous multiple fetal pregnancy reduction is associated with adverse perinatal outcomes in in vitro fertilization cycles.
- The value of hysteroscopic biopsy in the diagnosis of endometrial polyps.
- New diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis during the third trimester of pregnancy.
- Clinical implications of accessory fallopian tube ostium in endometriosis and primary infertility.
- Size matters in planning hysterectomy approach.
- Rational study endpoints in anti-neoplastic agent regulatory approval trials in the gynecologic malignancies.
- The past, the present, and the future in the gastrointestinal health of women: An interview with Dr Jacqueline L Wolf.