OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing
Table of Contents
2015 - 20 (1)
- Overview and Summary: Emotional Health: Strategies for Nurses.
- Ethics: Employer-Sponsored Wellness Programs for Nurses: The Ethics of Carrots and Sticks.
- Nurses with Undiagnosed Hearing Loss: Implications for Practice.
- Positive Mental Health Outcomes in Individuals with Dementia: The Essential Role of Cultural Competence.
- Military Culture Implications for Mental Health and Nursing Care.
- Mental Illness and Prisoners: Concerns for Communities and Healthcare Providers.
- Suicide Assessment and Nurses: What Does the Evidence Show?
- The 2014 Scope and Standards of Practice for Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Key Updates.
- Legislative: Transitioning the Older Adolescent Living with Autism Spectrum Disorder to Adult Primary Medical Home: A Call for Nursing Action.
- Informatics: The Standardized Nursing Terminologies: A National Survey of Nurses' Experience and Attitudes--SURVEY II: Participants' Perception of the Helpfulness of Standardized Nursing Terminologies in Clinical Care.
- Barriers to Effective Implementation of Programs for the Prevention of Workplace Violence in Hospitals.