OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing
Articles Available on Medscape
- Legislative: Providing Veteran-Specific Healthcare
- Full Practice Authority for Advanced Practice Registered Nurses Is a Gender Issue
- Internationally Educated Nurses' and Their Contributions to the Patient Experience
- Applying Evidence Based Practice to Support Changes in Nursing Dress Code Policies
- Patients' Perspectives on Their Nursing Home Experiences
OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2015 - 20 (3)
- Cochrane Review Brief: Lifestyle interventions to improve school achievement in overweight or obese children and adolescents.
- Cochrane Review Brief: Pharmacotherapies for sleep disturbances in Alzheimer's disease.
- Cochrane Review Brief: Gloves, Extra Gloves or Special Types of Gloves for Preventing Percutaneous Exposure Injuries in Healthcare Personnel.
- Legislative: From Policy to Practice: A Case for Holistic Review Diversifying the Nursing Workforce.
- Ethics: Predatory Publishing: Keeping the Wolves from Your Office Door.
- Workplace Discrimination: An Additional Stressor for Internationally Educated Nurses.
- Finding Meaning in the Work of Nursing: An International Study.
- Relationships Between Nurses and Physicians Matter.
- Care Transitions in Long-term Care and Acute Care: Health Information Exchange and Readmission Rates.
- Registered Nurse Care Coordination: Creating a Preferred Future for Older Adults with Multimorbidity.