This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Atypical Antipsychotic Drugs and Diabetes Mellitus in the US Food and Drug Administration Adverse Event Database: A Systematic Bayesian Signal Detection Analysis
- Criteria for Defining Symptomatic and Sustained Remission in Bipolar I Disorder: A Post-Hoc Analysis of a 26-Week Aripiprazole Study
- Continuous Positive Airways Pressure Treatment in a Patient with Sleep Apnea - Hypopnea Syndrome and Coexisting Bipolar Disorder
- Psychopharmacotherapy in Eating Disorders: A Systematic Analysis
- The Emergence of the Bipolar Spectrum: Validation Along Clinical-Epidemiologic and Familial-Genetic Lines
Psychopharmacology Bulletin's Latest Table of Contents
2011 - 44 (1)
- Euprolactinemic gynecomastia and galactorrhea with risperidone-fluvoxamine combination.
- Suicidal obsessions as dose dependent side-effect of clozapine.
- Test of treatment in psychiatric practice.
- Factors associated with response to clozapine in schizophrenia: a review.
- Which rating scales are regarded as 'the standard' in clinical trials for schizophrenia? A critical review.
- Zonisamide for bipolar disorder, mania or mixed states: a randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled adjunctive trial.