Journal of Hospital Medicine
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Choosing Wisely in Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Project BOOST
- Impact of Clinical History on Chest Radiograph Interpretation
- Survey of Academic Pediatric Hospitalist Programs in the US
- Mortality Predictions on Admission as a Context for Organizing Care Activities
Journal of Hospital Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 11 (7)
- Prolonged intravenous instead of oral antibiotics for acute hematogenous osteomyelitis in children.
- Supplemental insurance reduces out-of-pocket costs in medicare observation services.
- Do interdisciplinary rounds improve patient outcomes? only if they improve teamwork.
- Another spin.
- Structure and outcomes of interdisciplinary rounds in hospitalized medicine patients: A systematic review and suggested taxonomy.
- Validation of the delirium observation screening scale in a hospitalized older population.
- Pilot study aiming to support sleep quality and duration during hospitalizations.
- Predictors of patient satisfaction with inpatient hospital pain management across the United States: A national study.
- Can the identification of an idle line facilitate its removal? A comparison between a proposed guideline and clinical practice.
- Relationship between hospital financial performance and publicly reported outcomes.
- Predicting all-cause readmissions using electronic health record data from the entire hospitalization: Model development and comparison.
- In reference to "as-needed intravenous antihypertensive therapy and blood pressure control".
- The Authors Reply, "as-needed intravenous antihypertensive therapy and blood pressure control".
- Testing the functional assessment of mentation: A mobile application based assessment of mental status.