Expert Review of Proteomics
(ISSN: 1478-9450, 1744-8387)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 13 (5)
- Intact glycopeptide characterization using mass spectrometry.
- Lipidomic analysis of epidermal lipids: a tool to predict progression of inflammatory skin disease in humans.
- The potential impact of recent developments in three-dimensional quantitative interaction proteomics on structural biology.
- Progress and potential of non-inhibitory small molecule chaperones for the treatment of Gaucher disease and its implications for Parkinson disease.
- High-throughput analysis of immunoglobulin G glycosylation.
- Protein engineering strategies with potential applications for altering clinically relevant cellular pathways at the protein level.
- Proteomic study of acute respiratory distress syndrome: current knowledge and implications for drug development.
- Designing biomedical proteomics experiments: state-of-the-art and future perspectives.