Expert Review of Proteomics
(ISSN: 1478-9450, 1744-8387)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Recent Advances in Mass Spectrometry
- Advanced Technologies for Studying Circulating Tumor Cells at the Protein Level
- Proteomics Strategies to Analyze HPV-Transformed Cells: Relevance to Cervical Cancer
- Novel Type of Protein Chip for Multiplex Detection of Autoantibodies
- Toward Improving the Proteomic Analysis of Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Tissue
Expert Review of Proteomics's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 13 (7)
- Clinical translation of MS-based, quantitative plasma proteomics: status, challenges, requirements, and potential.
- Progress and potential impact of RET kinase targeting in cancer.
- Understanding the molecular consequences of inherited muscular dystrophies: advancements through proteomic experimentation.
- Proteomic analysis of Aspergillus fumigatus - clinical implications.
- Machine learning approaches in MALDI-MSI: clinical applications.
- Forced degradation studies: current trends and future perspectives for protein-based therapeutics.
- The Human Protein Atlas - an important resource for basic and clinical research.
- Searching the literature for proteins facilitates the identification of biological processes, if advanced methods of analysis are linked: a case study on microgravity-caused changes in cells.