Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics
(ISSN: 1473-7175, 1744-8360)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (5)
- Cessation of epilepsy therapy in children.
- New advances in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: the multimodal antidepressant vortioxetine.
- Furthering our understanding of SUDEP: the role of animal models.
- Natalizumab in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis.
- Reflex epileptic mechanisms in ictogenesis and therapeutic consequences.
- Endovascular reperfusion therapies for acute ischemic stroke: dissecting the evidence.
- Disease activity return after natalizumab cessation in multiple sclerosis.
- Risk-adapted treatment and follow-up management in childhood-onset craniopharyngioma.
- Multimodal CT techniques for cerebrovascular and hemodynamic evaluation of ischemic stroke: occlusion, collaterals, and perfusion.
- Pathological and clinical aspects of alpha/beta synuclein in Parkinson's disease and related disorders.
- Clinical drug research in chronic central neurodegenerative disorders.
- Genetic features of neuroblastic tumors associated with opsoclonus-myoclonus syndrome opens up the possibility for detection in peripheral blood.
- Updated views on autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation for treatment of multiple sclerosis.