Anti-cancer agents in medicinal chemistry
(ISSN: 1871-5206, 1875-5992)
Anti-cancer agents in medicinal chemistry's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (4)
- MicroRNA-183 Functions As an Oncogene by Regulating PDCD4 in Gastric Cancer.
- Editorial: Special Thematic Issuue: Development of Biomarkers in Tumors of Digestive System Part I.
- Differential Gene Expression of BRCA1,ERBB2 and TP53 biomarkers between Human Breast Tissue and Peripheral Blood Samples of Breast Cancer.
- MicroRNA-31 inhibits lung adenocarcinoma stem-like cells via down-regulation of MET-PI3K-Akt signaling pathway.
- Recent Developments on 1,2,4-Triazole Nucleus in Anticancer Compounds: A Review.
- Sodium Selenite Decreased HDAC Activity, Cell Proliferation and Induced Apoptosis in Three Human Glioblastoma Cells.
- miR-203 suppresses the proliferation and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma by targeting oncogene ADAM9 and oncogenic long non-coding RNA HULC.
- Serum miR-372 is a Diagnostic and Prognostic Biomarker in Patients with Early Colorectal Cancer.
- SCYL1-BP1 affects cell cycle arrest in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells via Cyclin F and RRM2.
- Prognostic Value and Clinicopathological Differences of Bmi1 in Gastric Cancer: A Meta-analysis.
- Pseudogene PTENP1 Suppresses Gastric Cancer Progression by Modulating PTEN.
- miRNA-101 Suppresses Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition by Targeting HMGA2 in Pancreatic Cancer Cells.