Journal of Clinical Rheumatology
(ISSN: 1076-1608, 1536-7355)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Rheumatologists' Approaches to Diagnosis and Treatment of Depression
- Leprosy Masquerading as Systemic Rheumatic Diseases
- Rates of Cancers and Opportunistic Infections in Patients With Psoriatic Arthritis Compared With Patients Without Psoriatic Arthritis
- Assessment of American College of Rheumatology-Endorsed Quality Indicators in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
- Is Bariatric Surgery a Trigger Factor for Systemic Autoimmune Diseases?
Journal of Clinical Rheumatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 22 (6)
- Improvement of Articular Pain, Stiffness, and Function in Obese Patients Submitted to Bariatric Surgery.
- Methotrexate-Associated Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma in a Patient With Dermatomyositis.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Onset Seven Years After Initiation of Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy in a Patient With Human Immunodeficiency Virus: Literature Review and Update on Disease Mechanism of This Unusual Presentation.
- Pain Name.
- Bizarre Parosteal Osteochondromatous Proliferation.
- Digital Tophaceous Gout.
- Subungual Glomus Tumor.
- Back Pain Due to Fracture of a Sacral Syndesmophyte in Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- Role of Ultrasonography in Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Use of Eculizumab in Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome, Complicating Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Rheumatologists and Ophthalmologists Differ in Treatment Decisions for Ocular Beh��et Disease.
- Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Is Associated With Asymptomatic Sensorineural Hearing Loss in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Asymptomatic Atherosclerosis in Primary Sj��gren Syndrome: Correlation Between Low Ankle Brachial Index and Autoantibodies Positivity.
- Raynaud Phenomenon With Severe Ulcers Associated With Cryoglobulins in an HIV+ but HCV Negative Patient.
- Long-term Outcome of Lupus Nephritis Class II in Argentine Patients: An Open Retrospective Analysis.