(ISSN: 1479-6694, 1744-8301)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Cancer Stem Cells: Are They Responsible for Treatment Failure?
- Third- and Further-line Therapy in Advanced Non-small-cell Lung Cancer Patients
- A Phase II Trial of Dosage Escalation of Sorafenib in Asian Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Risk of Cardiovascular Toxicities in Patients With Solid Tumors Treated With Sorafenib
- Silver Survivors: How Do We Know If People Are 'Too Old' for Cancer Treatment?
- Prostate Changes Related to Therapy
- Sorafenib as First- or Second-line Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma in a Community Setting
- Fertility Preservation in Breast Cancer Patients
- Translating Genetic Risk Factors for Prostate Cancer to the Clinic
- Immunotherapy in Pediatric Malignancies
- Targeted Therapies in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy in Melanoma: Final Results of MSLT-I
- Ofatumumab as Front-Line Therapy in Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Female Fertility Preservation in Cancer Patients
- Potential Value of Rapid Prostate-Specific Antigen Decline in Identifying Primary Resistance to Abiraterone Acetate and Enzalutamide
- Vintafolide: A Novel Targeted Agent for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- Breast Cancer Prevention for BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers: Is There a Role for Tamoxifen?
- Biweekly Combination of Trastuzumab, Docetaxel and Gemcitabine for HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Safety and Efficacy of Preoperative Sorafenib Therapy in Facilitating Cytoreductive Surgery in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- A Paradigm Shift From Anatomic to Functional and Molecular Imaging in the Detection of Recurrent Prostate Cancer