(ISSN: 1479-6694, 1744-8301)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 12 (12)
- Prostate cancer glands with cribriform architecture and with glomeruloid features should be considered as Gleason pattern 4 and not pattern 3.
- Managing Hodgkin lymphoma without chemotherapy: a novel, yet 'welcomed', challenge.
- Evaluation of rucaparib and companion diagnostics in the PARP inhibitor landscape for recurrent ovarian cancer therapy.
- Exploiting molecular biology for diagnosis and targeted management of pediatric low-grade gliomas.
- Risk of mTOR inhibitors induced severe pneumonitis in cancer patients: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Creating chemotherapeutic-resistant breast cancer cell lines: advances and future perspectives.
- Prognostic significance of DSG3 in rectal adenocarcinoma treated with preoperative chemoradiotherapy.
- APF530 (granisetron injection extended-release) in a three-drug regimen for delayed CINV in highly emetogenic chemotherapy.
- (68)Ga-DOTATATE PET in juvenile angiofibroma.
- A brighter future? The impact of insurance and socioeconomic status on cancer outcomes in the USA: a review.