(ISSN: 1479-6694, 1744-8301)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 12 (13)
- 3D tissue-engineered bone marrow: what does this mean for the treatment of multiple myeloma?
- Conformal radiotherapy as a bridge to liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma: is it safe?
- Induction chemotherapy for head and neck cancer: is there still a role?
- ROBUST: Lenalidomide-R-CHOP versus placebo-R-CHOP in previously untreated ABC-type diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Immunology of infusion reactions in the treatment of patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Secondary acute myeloid leukemia in survivors of Hodgkin lymphoma.
- The role of miRNAs and epigenetic mechanisms in primary gastric mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma.
- Genome-wide association studies and epigenome-wide association studies go together in cancer control.
- Genetic factors conferring metastasis in osteosarcoma.
- Social media in cancer care: highlights, challenges & opportunities.
- The evolving role of exercise in cancer patients: recent developments, recommendations and future directions 2016.