(ISSN: 1479-6694, 1744-8301)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Actual Benefit of Chemo-Hormonal Therapy in Non-Castrate Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Patient Pathway for Breast Cancer: Turning Points and Future Aspirations
- FISH in Triple-negative Breast Cancer: A Possible Strategy for the Future?
- Current and Future Targeted Therapies for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancers With Aberrant EGF Receptors
- Toward a Better Management of Older Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Future Oncology's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 13 (8)
- An integrated analysis of cancer genes in clear cell renal cell carcinoma.
- Mammography: developing a smarter and safer alternative.
- Doxorubicin-resistant osteosarcoma: novel therapeutic approaches in sight?
- What advances have been made in immune-therapy for renal cell carcinoma?
- EVESOR, a model-based, multiparameter, Phase I trial to optimize the benefit/toxicity ratio of everolimus and sorafenib.
- TERT promoter mutation status in sarcomatoid urothelial carcinomas of the upper urinary tract.
- Focal therapy as primary treatment for localized prostate cancer: definition, needs and future.
- Risk factors for bone metastasis in completely resected non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Cabozantinib in genitourinary malignancies.
- Deregulated miRNAs in human cervical cancer: functional importance and potential clinical use.