(ISSN: 1479-6694, 1744-8301)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Actual Benefit of Chemo-Hormonal Therapy in Non-Castrate Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Patient Pathway for Breast Cancer: Turning Points and Future Aspirations
- FISH in Triple-negative Breast Cancer: A Possible Strategy for the Future?
- Current and Future Targeted Therapies for Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancers With Aberrant EGF Receptors
- Toward a Better Management of Older Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Future Oncology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 12 (14)
- The challenge of fertility preservation in cancer patients: a special focus issue from Future Oncology.
- State-of-the art advances in fertility preservation for the male cancer patient.
- Endocrine prevention of chemotherapy-induced ovarian failure.
- Fertility preservation option in young women with ovarian cancer.
- Freezing oocytes or embryos after controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in cancer patients: the state of the art.
- Oncofertility in gynecologic oncology: an oxymoron?
- Doxorubicin and cisplatin induce apoptosis in ovarian stromal cells obtained from cryopreserved human ovarian tissue.
- Combating radiation therapy-induced damage to the ovarian environment.
- Fertility preservation in cancer patients with a poor prognosis: the controversy of posthumous reproduction.
- History of ABVD alters the number of oocytes vitrified after in vitro maturation in fertility preservation candidates.
- The effects of cancer therapy on women's fertility: what do we know now?
- The importance of actively involving partners in oncofertility discussions.