Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease
(ISSN: 1089-2591, 1526-0976)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Cervicoisthmic Pregnancy Near Cesarean Scar After Oocyte Donation in Premature Ovarian Failure
- Improved Abnormal Pap Smear Triage Using Cervical Cancer Biomarkers
- Human Papillomavirus Prevalence in Invasive Anal Cancers in the United States Before Vaccine Introduction
- Delayed Diagnoses of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Cancer After Negative Evaluation for Atypical Glandular Cell Pap Smear
- Risk of Cervical Precancer and Cancer in Women With Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Grade 1 on Endocervical Curettage
Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 20 (3)
- The Use of the Colposcopically Directed Punch Biopsy in Clinical Practice: A Survey of British Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)-Accredited Colposcopists.
- Chronic Cervicitis: Presenting Features and Response to Therapy.
- Biomarkers for Cervical Cancer Prevention Programs: The Long and Winding Road From Discovery to Clinical Use.
- See-and-Treat for High-Grade Cytology: Do Young Women Have Different Rates of High-Grade Histology?
- See-and-Treat Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure for High-Grade Cervical Cytology: Are We Overtreating?
- Performance of an Human Papillomavirus Test in Samples From Women With Histopathologically Confirmed Invasive Cervical Cancer.
- Natural Antibodies to Human Papillomavirus 16 and Recurrence of Vulvar High-Grade Intraepithelial Neoplasia (VIN3).
- Vestibular Mast Cell Density in Vulvodynia: A Case-Controlled Study.
- Surgical Treatment of Paget Disease of the Vulva: Prognostic Significance of Stromal Invasion and Surgical Margin Status.
- The Role of the Male in Preventing HPV-Related Diseases.
- Paget Disease of the Vulva: Significance of Surgical Margin Status.
- Regression and Progression Predictors of CIN2 in Women Younger Than 25 Years.
- Vulvar Ulcers Leading to Cutaneous Perforation in an Immunocompetent Teenager: Expression of Cytomegalovirus Infection.
- Regorafenib-Associated Vulvar Psoriasiform Skin Reaction: Case of the Month from the ISSVD Case Consultation Committee.
- Findings and Outcomes in a Prevaccination Cohort of Women Younger Than 25 Years Attending a Tertiary Colposcopy Service.
- Nephrogenic Adenoma of Female Urethra.
- Mycoplasmataceae Colonizations in Women With Urethral Pain Syndrome: A Case-Control Study.
- Topical Therapy With Imiquimod for Vaginal Intraepithelial Neoplasia: A Case Series.
- Leiomyoma of the Vulva.
- Significance of Human Papillomavirus Test Performance in Samples From Women With Histopathologically Confirmed Invasive Cervical Cancer.
- Gorlin Syndrome, Vulvar Basal Cell Carcinomas, Vismodegib, and Lichen Sclerosus: From the ISSVD Case Consultation Committee.
- Impact of Physical Inactivity on Risk of Developing Cancer of the Uterine Cervix: A Case-Control Study.
- Differentiated Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia: What Criteria Do We Use in Practice?
- Scalp Metastasis as a Presenting Symptom of Cervical Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- Can Routine Histopathology Distinguish Between Vulvar Cutaneous Candidosis and Dermatophytosis?
- mHealth to Train Community Health Nurses in Visual Inspection With Acetic Acid for Cervical Cancer Screening in Ghana.
- Clinical Performance Validation of 4 Point-of-Care Cervical Cancer Screening Tests in HIV-Infected Women in Zambia.
- Vulvar Exacerbation of Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex: A Case Report.
- Surgical Management and Prognostic Factors of Vulvovaginal Melanoma.
- Endometriosis of the Perineum: A Rare Diagnosis Usually Associated With Episiotomy.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Experience: Perioperative Complications After Cervical High-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion Excision.
- p16 Staining of Cervical Biopsies May Decrease the Frequency of Unnecessary Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedures.
- High-Grade Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Detected by Colposcopy-Directed or Random Biopsy Relative to Age, Cytology, Human Papillomavirus 16, and Lesion Size.
- Biomarkers p16, Human Papillomavirus and p53 Predict Recurrence and Survival in Early Stage Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Vulva.
- p16 Immunohistochemistry in Colposcope-Directed and Random Cervical Biopsies of CIN2 and CIN3.