(ISSN: 0085-2538, 1523-1755)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Implications of the 3SITES Central Venous Catheter Study for Nephrology
- Implications of the SPRINT Results for Nephrologists
- Relationship of Dietary Phosphate Intake With Risk of End-Stage Renal Disease and Mortality in Chronic Kidney Disease Stages 3-5
- Chinese Herbal Medicines and Chronic Kidney Disease
- Biomarkers of Rapid Chronic Kidney Disease Progression in Type 2 Diabetes
Kidney International's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 91 (4)
- The Case | Acute kidney injury and hemolysis in a 58-year-old woman.
- Chylous ascites in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.
- An extreme case of tumoral calcinosis in an end-stage renal disease patient.
- Absence of APOL1 risk alleles in a remote living Australian Aboriginal group with high rates of CKD, hypertension, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
- The Authors Reply.
- An unusual case of acute kidney injury after colonoscopy.
- A proposal for standardized grading of chronic changes in native kidney biopsy specimens.
- Cognitive function before and after dialysis initiation in adults with chronic kidney disease-a new perspective on an old problem?
- Keeping the customers stratified: moving toward genetics-based treatment options in childhood NS.
- Anticoagulation, atrial fibrillation, and chronic kidney disease-whose side are you on?
- Nanotubes, the fast track to treatment of Dent disease?
- TRPC6 and kidney disease: sclerosing more than just glomeruli?
- Interaction of renal cortical cyclooxygenase-2 and angiotensin II in postnatal nephrogenesis.
- APOL1: a case in point for replacing race with genetics.
- Decreased incidence of end-stage renal disease in American Indians with diabetes: a model for other high-risk populations?
- In This Issue.
- Intensified multifactorial intervention in type 2 diabetics with microalbuminuria leads to long-term renal benefits.
- Novel treatment protocol for ameliorating refractory, chronic pain in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.
- Bone marrow transplantation improves proximal tubule dysfunction in a mouse model of Dent disease.
- Clinical, biopsy, and mass spectrometry findings of renal gelsolin amyloidosis.
- Loss of executive function after dialysis initiation in adults with chronic kidney disease.
- Genomic and clinical profiling of a national nephrotic syndrome cohort advocates a precision medicine approach to disease management.
- The risk of cancer in kidney transplant recipients may be reduced in those maintained on everolimus and reduced cyclosporine.
- Angiotensin II-AT1-receptor signaling is necessary for cyclooxygenase-2-dependent postnatal nephron generation.
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 4 deficiency attenuates cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury.
- Diagnosis and management of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease in chronic kidney disease: a review.
- The association of anticoagulation, ischemic stroke, and hemorrhage in elderly adults with chronic kidney disease and atrial fibrillation.
- Activated ERK1/2 increases CD44 in glomerular parietal epithelial cells leading to matrix expansion.
- Neuropilin1 regulates glomerular function and basement membrane composition through pericytes in the mouse kidney.
- Renal tubular angiotensin converting enzyme is responsible for nitro-L-arginine methyl ester (L-NAME)-induced salt sensitivity.
- Acid retention with reduced glomerular filtration rate increases urine biomarkers of kidney and bone injury.
- Inhibition of TRPC6 channels ameliorates renal fibrosis and contributes to renal protection by soluble klotho.
- Vascular calcification in chronic kidney disease: different bricks in the wall?
- Renal xenotransplantation: experimental progress and clinical prospects.