Maternal and Child Health Journal
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 20 (6)
- A Multidimensional Approach to Characterizing Psychosocial Health During Pregnancy.
- Medicaid Disenrollment Patterns Among Children Coming into Contact with Child Welfare Agencies.
- Latina and Non-Latina Mothers' Perceived Health Barriers and Benefits and Their Relationship to Children's Health Behaviors.
- Women's Autonomy and Skilled Attendance During Pregnancy and Delivery in Nepal.
- Access to Money and Relation to Women's Use of Family Planning Methods Among Young Married Women in Rural India.
- Association Between Low Dairy Intake During Pregnancy and Risk of Small-for-Gestational-Age Infants.
- Could 'Aunties' Recruit Pregnant Indigenous Women Who Smoke Into a Trial and Deliver a Cessation Intervention? A Feasibility Study.
- Emergency Peripartum Hysterectomy: A Multicenter Study of Incidence, Indications and Outcomes in Southwestern Nigeria.
- Risk Factors for Non-use of Skilled Birth Attendants: Analysis of South Sudan Household Survey, 2010.
- Implications of Comprehensive Mental Health Services Embedded in an Adolescent Obstetric Medical Home.
- Pregnant Women's Infant Oral Health Knowledge and Beliefs: Influence of Having Given Birth and of Having a Child in the Home.
- Intimate Partner Violence Associated with Postpartum Depression, Regardless of Socioeconomic Status.
- Moderate and Vigorous Intensity Exercise During Pregnancy and Gestational Weight Gain in Women with Gestational Diabetes.
- Physical Activity During Pregnancy and Subsequent Risk of Preeclampsia and Gestational Hypertension: A Case Control Study.
- Variation in Vaginal Birth After Cesarean by Maternal Race and Detailed Ethnicity.
- Using Positive Deviance to Understand the Uptake of Optimal Infant and Young Child Feeding Practices by Mothers in an Urban Slum of Mumbai.
- Low-Income, Urban Children's Perspectives on Physical Activity: A Photovoice Project.
- Acculturation and Adverse Birth Outcomes in a Predominantly Puerto Rican Population.
- Previous Adverse Infant Outcomes as Predictors of Preconception Care Use: An Analysis of the 2010 and 2012 Los Angeles Mommy and Baby (LAMB) Surveys.
- Reproductive Life Planning: A Cross-Sectional Study of What College Students Know and Believe.
- Maternity Leave Access and Health: A Systematic Narrative Review and Conceptual Framework Development.
- Cervical Cancer Screening Among Homeless Women of New York City Shelters.
- Comparing an Interferon Gamma Release Assay with the Tuberculin Skin Test During Pregnancy: Implications for Tuberculosis Screening During Prenatal Care.