Maternal and Child Health Journal
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- The Association Between Maternal Oral Health Experiences and Risk of Preterm Birth in 10 States, Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System, 2004-2006
- Educating Health Professionals in Obstetrics and Gynecology Regarding Rapid Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Testing in Labor and Delivery
- Missed Opportunities
- Medication Exposure in Pregnancy Risk Evaluation Program
- Prepregnancy Obesity Trends Among Low-Income Women, United States, 1999-2008
Maternal and Child Health Journal's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 20 (8)
- Predictors of Health Care Seeking Behavior During Pregnancy, Delivery, and the Postnatal Period in Rural Tanzania.
- Impact of Maternal Glucose and Gestational Weight Gain on Child Obesity over the First Decade of Life in Normal Birth Weight Infants.
- Association of Bisphenol A Exposure with Breastfeeding and Perceived Insufficient Milk Supply in Mexican Women.
- Research and Practice Communications Between Oral Health Providers and Prenatal Health Providers: A Bibliometric Analysis.
- Factors Associated with Infant Feeding Methods after the Nuclear Power Plant Accident in Fukushima: Data from the Pregnancy and Birth Survey for the Fiscal Year 2011 Fukushima Health Management Survey.
- Feeding Neonates by Cup: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- Depressive Symptoms and Weight Status Among Women Recently Immigrating to the US.
- Power, Politics, and Health: A New Public Health Practice Targeting the Root Causes of Health Equity.
- What Do Children with Chronic Diseases and Their Parents Think About Pediatricians? A Qualitative Interview Study.
- Fetal Deaths in Brazil: Historical Series Descriptive Analysis 1996-2012.
- Small-for-Gestational-Age Births are Associated with Maternal Relationship Status: A Population-Wide Analysis.
- Predictors of Poor Pregnancy Outcomes Among Antenatal Care Attendees in Primary Health Care Facilities in Cross River State, Nigeria: A Multilevel Model.
- Assessing Rates of Inadequate Feeding Practices Among Children 12-24��months: Results from a Cross-Sectional Survey in Myanmar.
- Racial Differences in DNA-Methylation of CpG Sites Within Preterm-Promoting Genes and Gene Variants.
- Paternal Lifelong Socioeconomic Position and Low Birth Weight Rates: Relevance to the African-American Women's Birth Outcome Disadvantage.
- The Effects of Chewing Betel Nut with Tobacco and Pre-pregnancy Obesity on Adverse Birth Outcomes Among Palauan Women.
- Prenatal and Postnatal Fruit and Vegetable Intake Among US Women: Associations with WIC Participation.
- WIC Participation and Breastfeeding at 3��Months Postpartum.
- Geographic Distribution of Healthy Resources and Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes.
- Social Integration and Maternal Smoking: A Longitudinal Analysis of a National Birth Cohort.
- Exploratory Cross-Sectional Study of Factors Associated with the Healthfulness of Parental Responses to Child Food Purchasing Requests.
- Visceral Adiposity in the First Half of Pregnancy in Association with Glucose, Lipid and Insulin Profiles in Later Pregnancy: A Cohort Study.