The Journal of Primary Prevention
(ISSN: 0278-095X, 1573-6547)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (2)
- Constructing "Packages" of Evidence-Based Programs to Prevent Youth Violence: Processes and Illustrative Examples From the CDC's Youth Violence Prevention Centers.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Youth Violence Prevention Centers: Paving the Way to Prevention.
- Implementing and Evaluating Comprehensive Evidence-Based Approaches to Prevent Youth Violence: Partnering to Create Communities Where Youth Are Safe From Violence.
- Outcomes, Data, and Indicators of Violence at the Community Level.
- Community Engagement in Youth Violence Prevention: Crafting Methods to Context.
- Editor's Note.
- Designs for Evaluating the Community-Level Impact of Comprehensive Prevention Programs: Examples from the CDC Centers of Excellence in Youth Violence Prevention.