The Journal of Primary Prevention
(ISSN: 0278-095X, 1573-6547)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Where Are the Young Men in HIV Prevention Efforts?
- Dimensions of Religiosity and Access to Religious Social Capital
- Community-Responsive Interventions to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk in American Indians
- The Knowledge of Effective Parenting Scale (KEPS)
- A Review of Social Isolation
The Journal of Primary Prevention's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 37 (4)
- Evaluation of a Public Awareness Campaign to Prevent High School Dropout.
- Is the Consumption of Energy Drinks Associated With Academic Achievement Among College Students?
- Coping Power Adapted as Universal Prevention Program: Mid Term Effects on Children's Behavioral Difficulties and Academic Grades.
- The Evaluation of a Workplace Program to Prevent Substance Abuse: Challenges and Findings.
- Are We There Yet? A Review of Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) Implementation Fidelity Tools and Proficiency Checklists.
- Effects of a Three-Tiered Intervention Model on Physical Activity and Fitness Levels of Elementary School Children.