Journal of Community Health
(ISSN: 0094-5145, 1573-3610)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 41 (2)
- Ensuring the Health, Safety and Preparedness of U.S. Medical Students Participating in Global Health Electives Overseas.
- Implementation of the Community Health Assistant (CHA) Cadre in Zambia: A Process Evaluation to Guide Future Scale-Up Decisions.
- Reciprocal Peer Support for Post-partum Patients with Diabetes: A Needs Assessment for the Diabetes Buddy Program.
- Violence in Advertisements in New York City Subway Stations: A Pilot Study.
- Social and Environmental Determinants of Child Physical Activity in a Rural Mexican-Origin Community.
- Coliform Contamination of Peri-urban Grown Vegetables and Potential Public Health Risks: Evidence from Kumasi, Ghana.
- Reasons Why Individuals Remain Uninsured Under the Affordable Care Act: Experiences of Patients at a Student-Run Free Clinic in Michigan, a Medicaid Expansion State.
- Determinants of Utilization and Community Experiences with Community Health Volunteers for Treatment of Childhood Illnesses in Rural Sierra Leone.
- A Review of Drowning Prevention Interventions for Children and Young People in High, Low and Middle Income Countries.
- Barriers to Receiving Follow-Up Eye Care and Detection of Non-Glaucomatous Ocular Pathology in the Philadelphia Glaucoma Detection and Treatment Project.
- The Perceived and Actual Physical Activity Behaviors of African American Women.
- Participation Rates and Perceptions of Caregiving Youth Providing Home Health Care.
- Taxi Drivers: A Target Population for the Prevention of Transmissible Disease?
- A Community-Based Oral Health Intervention in Navajo Nation Head Start: Participation Factors and Contextual Challenges.
- Glove Changing When Handling Money: Observational and Microbiological Analysis.
- Do State Community Health Worker Laws Align with Best Available Evidence?
- Availability of Healthcare Resources and Colorectal Cancer Outcomes Among Non-Hispanic White and Non-Hispanic Black Adults.
- A Novel Public Library-Based Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening Program for Younger High-Risk Groups in Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
- Community Stakeholders' Perceptions of Major Factors Influencing Childhood Obesity, the Feasibility of Programs Addressing Childhood Obesity, and Persisting Gaps.
- Cross-Sectional Survey on Newborn Screening in Wisconsin Amish and Mennonite Communities.
- A Cluster-Randomized Trial to Evaluate a Mother-Daughter Dyadic Educational Intervention for Increasing HPV Vaccination Coverage in American Indian Girls.
- Effects of Community Health Nurse-Led Intervention on Childhood Routine Immunization Completion in Primary Health Care Centers in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- Recognition and Management of Elevated Blood Pressure in Pediatric Patients: Challenges and Disparities in Community Health Centers.
- Immigrant Caregivers of Young Children: Oral Health Beliefs, Attitudes, and Early Childhood Caries Knowledge.
- Reducing the Risks of Firearm Violence in High Schools: Principals' Perceptions and Practices.
- Differences in African-American Maternal Self-Efficacy Regarding Practices Impacting Risk for Sudden Infant Death.
- Perspectives on Smoking Cessation in Northern Appalachia.
- Rural Family Perspectives and Experiences with Early Infant Hearing Detection and Intervention: A Qualitative Study.
- Barriers to Providing Health Education During Primary Care Visits at Community Health Centers: Clinical Staff Insights.