Journal of Community Health
(ISSN: 0094-5145, 1573-3610)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Characteristics of US Counties With No Mammography Capacity
- Underinsurance for Recently Recommended Vaccines in Private Health Plans
- High Prevalence of Chronic Non-communicable Conditions Among Adult Refugees
- All-Terrain Vehicle Injury Prevention
- The Men's Health Forum
Journal of Community Health's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 41 (4)
- Public Health Concerns Associated with the New York City Blackout of 1977.
- Balancing Two Cultures: American Indian/Alaska Native Medical Students' Perceptions of Academic Medicine Careers.
- Worksite Cancer Prevention Activities in the National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program.
- Timeliness of Colonoscopy After Abnormal Fecal Test Results in a Safety Net Practice.
- A Latent Class Analysis of Smokeless Tobacco Use in the United States.
- Overcoming Barriers to Eye Care: Patient Response to a Medical Social Worker in a Glaucoma Service.
- Poor HPV vaccine-related awareness and knowledge among Utah Latinas overdue for recommended cancer screenings.
- Implementation Measurement for Evidence-Based Violence Prevention Programs in Communities.
- The Role of Health Literacy in Reducing Negative Perceptions of Breast Health and Treatment Among Uninsured Primary Care��Patients.
- Decreased Anemia Prevalence Among Women and Children in Rural Baja California, Mexico: A 6-Year Comparative Study.
- Sociocultural Barriers to Lung Cancer Screening Among Korean Immigrant Men.
- Regional Variation in Diabetic Outcomes by Country-of-Origin and Language in an Urban Safety Net Hospital.
- Fear as a Barrier to Asymptomatic Colonoscopy Screening in an Urban Minority Population with Health Insurance.
- A Survey of African American Men in Chicago Barbershops: Implications for the Effectiveness of the Barbershop Model in the Health Promotion of African American Men.
- Features in Grocery Stores that Motivate Shoppers to Buy Healthier Foods, ConsumerStyles 2014.
- Promoting Healthy Eating Attitudes Among Uninsured Primary Care Patients.
- Prevalence, Awareness and Determinants of Diabetic Retinopathy in a Screening Centre in Nigeria.
- Final Results of a 3-Year Literacy-Informed Intervention to Promote Annual Fecal Occult Blood Test Screening.
- Dieting Habits of Men.
- Racial Disparities in Children's Health: A Longitudinal Analysis of Mothers Based on the Multiple Disadvantage Model.
- Healthcare Communication Barriers and Self-Rated Health in Older Chinese American Immigrants.
- The Role of Food Banks in Addressing Food Insecurity: A Systematic Review.
- Homonegativity and Associated Factors Among Men Who Have Sex with Men in Estonia.
- Factors Influencing Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Uptake in Emergency Medical Services Workers: A Concept Mapping Approach.
- Knowledge About the Waterpipe (Hookah), a Qualitative Assessment Among Community Workers in a Major Urban Center in Canada.