AIDS and Behavior
(ISSN: 1090-7165, 1573-3254)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 20 (5)
- Navigating Barriers to Vocational Rehabilitation for HIV-Positive Persons.
- The Effect of a Community-Based Exercise Program on Inflammation, Metabolic Risk, and Fitness Levels Among Persons Living with HIV/AIDS.
- Feasibility of Real Time Medication Monitoring Among HIV Infected and TB Patients in a Resource-Limited Setting.
- Cost-Utility Analysis of Three U.S. HIV Linkage and Re-engagement in Care Programs from Positive Charge.
- Late Diagnosis of HIV Infection in Metropolitan Areas of the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Retention in Early Care at an HIV Outpatient Clinic in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2000-2013.
- Which Clinician Questions Elicit Accurate Disclosure of Antiretroviral Non-adherence When Talking to Patients?
- Psychosocial Characteristics Associated with Both Antiretroviral Therapy Adherence and Risk Behaviors in Women Living with HIV.
- Adherence to Antiretroviral Therapy Among Children Living with HIV in South India.
- Low Non-structured Antiretroviral Therapy Interruptions in HIV-Infected Persons Who Inject Drugs Receiving Multidisciplinary Comprehensive HIV Care at an Outpatient Drug Abuse Treatment Center.
- Identifying Best Practices for Increasing Linkage to, Retention, and Re-engagement in HIV Medical Care: Findings from a Systematic Review, 1996-2014.
- The Influence of Medication Attitudes on Utilization of Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) in Indonesian Prisons.
- Antiretroviral Refill Adherence Correlates with, But Poorly Predicts Retention in HIV Care.
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of Personalized Text Message Reminders to Promote Medication Adherence Among HIV-Positive Adolescents and Young Adults.
- Engagement in the HIV Care Continuum among Key Populations in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Food Insecurity, Dietary Diversity, and Body Mass Index of HIV-Infected Individuals on Antiretroviral Therapy in Rural Haiti.
- Community-Based Accompaniment Mitigates Predictors of Negative Outcomes for Adults on Antiretroviral Therapy in Rural Rwanda.
- HIV Care and Treatment Beliefs among Patients Initiating Antiretroviral Treatment (ART) in Oromia, Ethiopia.
- Improving Adherence to Care Among "Hard to Reach" HIV-Infected Patients in Argentina.
- Structural Barriers to Antiretroviral Therapy Among Sex Workers Living with HIV: Findings of a Longitudinal Study in Vancouver, Canada.