AIDS and Behavior
(ISSN: 1090-7165, 1573-3254)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 20 (7)
- Relationship Dynamics and Partner Beliefs About Viral Suppression: A Longitudinal Study of Male Couples Living with HIV/AIDS (The Duo Project).
- Evaluating the Impact of the US National HIV/AIDS Strategy, 2010-2015.
- The Effect of Depressive Symptoms on Adherence to Daily Oral PrEP in Men who have Sex with Men and Transgender Women: A Marginal Structural Model Analysis of The iPrEx OLE Study.
- Attitudes Toward HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis in a United States Urban Clinic Population.
- Awareness of Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for HIV, Willingness to Use It and Potential Barriers or Facilitators to Uptake Among Men Who Have Sex with Men in Spain.
- Familiarity with and Preferences for Oral and Long-Acting Injectable HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) in a National Sample of Gay and Bisexual Men in the U.S.
- Self-reported Recent PrEP Dosing and Drug Detection in an Open Label PrEP Study.
- Correlates of Awareness of and Willingness to Use Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) in Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men Who Use Geosocial-Networking Smartphone Applications in New York City.
- Framing HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for the General Public: How Inclusive Messaging May Prevent Prejudice from Diminishing Public Support.
- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis Awareness Among Gay and Other Men who have Sex with Men in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Increasing Belief in the Effectiveness of HIV Treatment as Prevention: Results of Repeated, National Surveys of Australian Gay and Bisexual Men, 2013-15.
- Seasons of Risk: Anticipated Behavior on Vacation and Interest in Episodic Antiretroviral Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Among a Large National Sample of U.S. Men Who have Sex with Men (MSM).
- Early Adopters: Correlates of HIV Chemoprophylaxis Use in Recent Online Samples of US Men Who Have Sex with Men.
- Differences in Attitudes About HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Use Among Stimulant Versus Alcohol Using Men Who Have Sex with Men.
- Correlates of PrEP Indication in a Multi-Site Cohort of Young HIV-Uninfected Transgender Women.
- Depression and Oral FTC/TDF Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Among Men and Transgender Women Who Have Sex With Men (MSM/TGW).
- Repeat Use of Post-exposure Prophylaxis for HIV Among Nairobi-Based Female Sex Workers Following Sexual Exposure.
- Pre-exposure Prophylaxis Adherence Measured by Plasma Drug Level in MTN-001: Comparison Between Vaginal Gel and Oral Tablets in Two Geographic Regions.
- Explaining the Efficacy of Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for HIV Prevention: A Qualitative Study of Message Framing and Messaging Preferences Among US Men Who have Sex with Men.
- Sexual Behavior, Risk Compensation, and HIV Prevention Strategies Among Participants in the San Francisco PrEP Demonstration Project: A Qualitative Analysis of Counseling Notes.
- High Levels of Concomitant Behavioral Health Disorders Among Patients Presenting for HIV Non-occupational Post-exposure Prophylaxis at a Boston Community Health Center Between 1997 and 2013.