AIDS and Behavior
(ISSN: 1090-7165, 1573-3254)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Screening Anxiety in the HIV Clinic
- Psychological Trauma and PTSD in HIV-Positive Women
- Use of a Rapid HIV Home Test Prevents HIV Exposure in a High Risk Sample of Men Who Have Sex With Men
- Unexamined Challenges to Applying the Treatment as Prevention Model Among Men Who Have Sex With Men in the United States
- Measuring Adherence to Antiretroviral Treatment
AIDS and Behavior's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 20 (8)
- Measuring Men's Gender Norms and Gender Role Conflict/Stress in a High HIV-Prevalence South African Setting.
- HIV-Risk Index: Development and Validation of a Brief Risk Index for Hispanic Young People.
- Pilot Randomized Trial of Collaborative Behavioral Treatment for Chronic Pain and Depression in Persons Living with HIV/AIDS.
- Gender Differences and Psychosocial Factors Associated with Quality of Life Among ART Initiators in Oromia, Ethiopia.
- Modeling a Theory-Based Approach to Examine the Influence of Neurocognitive Impairment on HIV Risk Reduction Behaviors Among Drug Users in Treatment.
- Effects of a Pilot Church-Based Intervention to Reduce HIV Stigma and Promote HIV Testing Among African Americans and Latinos.
- A Systematic Review of Published Respondent-Driven Sampling Surveys Collecting Behavioral and Biologic Data.
- Prospective Measurement of Daily Health Behaviors: Modeling Temporal Patterns in Missing Data, Sexual Behavior, and Substance Use in an Online Daily Diary Study of Gay and Bisexual Men.
- Outcome Expectancy and Sexual Compulsivity Among Men Who Have Sex with Men Living with HIV.
- The Meaning of 'Regular Partner' in HIV Research Among Gay and Bisexual Men: Implications of an Australian Cross-Sectional Survey.
- Reported Church Attendance at the Time of Entry into HIV Care is Associated with Viral Load Suppression at 12��Months.
- Long-Term Cigarette Smoking Trajectories Among HIV-Seropositive and Seronegative MSM in the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study.
- Psychosocial Factors Associated with Resilience in a National Community-Based Cohort of Australian Gay Men Living with HIV.
- HIV and Elevated Mental Health Problems: Diagnostic, Treatment, and Risk Patterns for Symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, and Stress in a National Community-Based Cohort of Gay Men Living with HIV.
- A Comparison of Five Brief Screening Tools for HIV-Associated Neurocognitive Disorders in the USA and South Africa.
- Anxiety and Depressive Symptoms Among People Living with HIV and Childhood Sexual Abuse: The Role of Shame and Posttraumatic Growth.
- The Feasibility and Acceptability of Using Technology-Based Daily Diaries with HIV-Infected Young Men Who have Sex with Men: A Comparison of Internet and Voice Modalities.
- Recent Tobacco Smoking is Associated with Poor HIV Medical Outcomes Among HIV-Infected Individuals in New York.
- Psychiatric Distress, Drug Use, and HIV Viral Load Suppression in Russia.
- Developing Measures of Pathways that May Link Macro Social/Structural Changes with HIV Epidemiology.
- The Importance of the Family: A Longitudinal Study of the Predictors of Depression in HIV Patients in South Africa.
- Characterizing Body Image in Youth with HIV.