This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Combined Impact of Health Behaviours and Mortality in Men and Women: The EPIC-Norfolk Prospective Population Study
- Drug Consumption in Conflict Zones in Somalia
- A Prospective Study of Red and Processed Meat Intake in Relation to Cancer Risk
- Clinical Trials and Medical Care: Defining the Therapeutic Misconception
- What are the Benefits and Risks of Fitting Patients With Radiofrequency Identification Devices
- Safe to Walk? Neighborhood Safety and Physical Activity Among Public Housing Residents
- Food Insufficiency is Associated With High-Risk Sexual Behavior Among Women in Botswana and Swaziland
- Do Abstinence-Plus Interventions Reduce Sexual Risk Behavior Among Youth?
- Racial Categories in Medical Practice: How Useful are They?
- HIV Denial in the Internet Era
- Increasing Coverage and Decreasing Inequity in Insecticide-Treated Bed Net Use Among Rural Kenyan Children
- The US Anti-Prostitution Pledge: First Amendment Challenges and Public Health Priorities
- Patient Adherence to Tuberculosis Treatment: A Systematic Review of Qualitative Research
- Costs and Consequences of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Recommendations for Opt-Out HIV Testing
- The Adult Film Industry: Time to Regulate?
- Transparent Development of the WHO Rapid Advice Guidelines
- Association of Human Herpesvirus-6B with Mesial Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
- Macrosomia and Hyperinsulinaemic Hypoglycaemia in Patients with Heterozygous Mutations in the HNF4A Gene
- Comparative Analysis of Alcohol Control Policies in 30 Countries
- Lethal Injection for Execution: Chemical Asphyxiation?