This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Are Patents Impeding Medical Care and Innovation?
- Blood Glucose and Risk of Incident and Fatal Cancer in the Metabolic Syndrome and Cancer Project (Me-Can): Analysis of Six Prospective Cohorts
- Neglected Disease Research and Development: How Much Are We Really Spending?
- Psychotic Illness in First-Time Mothers with No Previous Psychiatric Hospitalizations: A Population-Based Study
- Should Informed Consent for Cancer Treatment Include a Discussion about Hospital Outcome Disparities?
PLoS Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 13 (7)
- Population Approaches to Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Engagement, Retention, and Progression to Type 2 Diabetes: A Retrospective Analysis of the Cluster-Randomised "Let's Prevent Diabetes" Trial.
- Cycling and Diabetes Prevention: Practice-Based Evidence for Public Health Action.
- Associations between Recreational and Commuter Cycling, Changes in Cycling, and Type 2 Diabetes Risk: A Cohort Study of Danish Men and Women.
- Detecting Dysglycemia Using the 2015 United States Preventive Services Task Force Screening Criteria: A Cohort Analysis of Community Health Center Patients.
- Diabetes: A Cinderella Subject We Can't Afford to Ignore.
- First-Year Evaluation of Mexico's Tax on Nonessential Energy-Dense Foods: An Observational Study.
- Consumption of Meals Prepared at Home and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: An Analysis of Two Prospective Cohort Studies.
- Risks and Population Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases Associated with Diabetes in China: A Prospective Study of 0.5 Million Adults.