Nature Clinical Practice Neurology
Articles Available on Medscape
- Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Their Potential Therapeutic Role in Multiple Sclerosis
- Optical Coherence Tomography: A Window Into the Mechanisms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Mirror Neurons and Their Clinical Relevance
- Mitochondrial Biology and Oxidative Stress In Parkinson Disease Pathogenesis
- B Cells As Therapeutic Targets In Autoimmune Neurological Disorders
2009 - 5 (3)
- Fatal Epstein-Barr virus encephalitis in a 12-year-old child: an underappreciated neurological complication?
- Chemotherapy-related posterior reversible leukoencephalopathy syndrome.
- Cluster headache: pharmacological treatment and neurostimulation.
- Fish consumption, long-chain omega-3 fatty acids and risk of cognitive decline or Alzheimer disease: a complex association.
- Could thrombolytic approaches in acute stroke benefit from stringent selection criteria?
- Guidelines for differential diagnosis of suspected multiple sclerosis.
- Can antiepileptic drugs unmask a susceptibility to psychiatric disorders?
- Can focusing on UPDRS Part II make assessments of Parkinson disease progression more efficient?
- Should we measure the bioavailability of interferon beta in vivo in patients with multiple sclerosis?
- Intravenous immunoglobulin for neuromuscular disease: costs, benefits and reimbursement.
- Predicting response to acetylcholinesterase inhibitor treatment in Alzheimer disease: has the time come?
- Putting ethics on the spot in neurology.