(ISSN: 1465-9921, 1465-993X)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Role of Matrix Metalloproteinases in the Pathogenesis of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Birt-Hogg-Dube Syndrome: A Large Single Family Cohort
- Intralymphatic Immunotherapy of Pollen-Induced Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Utilization Due to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Its Predictors
- A Decision Tree to Assess Short-term Mortality After an Emergency Department Visit for an Exacerbation of COPD
Respiratory Research's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (1)
- Relative impact of COPD and comorbidities on generic health-related quality of life: a pooled analysis of the COSYCONET patient cohort and control subjects from the KORA and SHIP studies.
- Risk factors for an acute exacerbation of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Risk factors for mortality in patients admitted to intensive care units with pneumonia.
- Micron-sized and submicron-sized aerosol deposition in a new ex vivo preclinical model.
- Evaluation of the effects of olodaterol on exercise endurance in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: results from two 6-week crossover studies.
- Inflammation and emphysema in cigarette smoke-exposed mice when instilled with poly (I:C) or infected with influenza A or respiratory syncytial viruses.
- Diagnostic value of plasma and bronchoalveolar lavage samples in acute lung allograft rejection: differential cytology.
- Effects of tiotropium���+���olodaterol versus tiotropium or placebo by COPD disease severity and previous treatment history in the OTEMTO�� studies.
- Development of the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension-Symptoms and Impact (PAH-SYMPACT��) questionnaire: a new patient-reported outcome instrument for PAH.
- Acute lung injury induced by whole gastric fluid: hepatic acute phase response contributes to increase lung antiprotease protection.
- Pharmacological characterisation of the interaction between glycopyrronium bromide and indacaterol fumarate in human isolated bronchi, small airways and bronchial epithelial cells.
- Exposure to common respiratory bacteria alters the airway epithelial response to subsequent viral infection.
- Elevated levels of FN1 and CCL2 in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from sarcoidosis patients.
- Role of the ion channel, transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily V member 1 (TRPV1), in allergic asthma.
- Surfactant proteins, SP-A and SP-D, in respiratory fungal infections: their role in the inflammatory response.
- The role of tissue factor and autophagy in pulmonary vascular remodeling in a rat model for chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.
- Therapeutic effect of budesonide/formoterol, montelukast and N-acetylcysteine for bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- A rapid NGS strategy for comprehensive molecular diagnosis of Birt-Hogg-Dub�� syndrome in patients with primary spontaneous pneumothorax.
- Investigating the role of MRGPRC11 and capsaicin-sensitive afferent nerves in the anti-influenza effects exerted by SLIGRL-amide in murine airways.
- The effect of aclidinium bromide on daily respiratory symptoms of COPD, measured using the Evaluating Respiratory Symptoms in COPD (E-RS: COPD) diary: pooled analysis of two 6-month Phase III studies.
- Toxic and adjuvant effects of silica nanoparticles on ovalbumin-induced allergic airway inflammation in mice.
- Microvascular reactivity is altered early in patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- The up-rise in e-cigarette use - friend or foe?
- Ethical considerations of e-cigarette use for tobacco harm reduction.
- Airway epithelial cell exposure to distinct e-cigarette liquid flavorings reveals toxicity thresholds and activation of CFTR by the chocolate flavoring 2,5-dimethypyrazine.
- Electronic cigarette exposure triggers neutrophil inflammatory responses.
- Electronic cigarettes: a survey of perceived patient use and attitudes among members of the British thoracic oncology group.
- Occupational and environmental risk factors for chronic rhinosinusitis in China: a multicentre cross-sectional study.
- Knowledge about electronic cigarettes and its perception: a community survey, Egypt.
- Determinants and impact of suboptimal asthma control in Europe: The INTERNATIONAL CROSS-SECTIONAL AND LONGITUDINAL ASSESSMENT ON ASTHMA CONTROL (LIAISON) study.
- Caveolin-1 regulates the expression of tight junction proteins during hyperoxia-induced pulmonary epithelial barrier breakdown.
- Ajulemic acid exerts potent anti-fibrotic effect during the fibrogenic phase of bleomycin lung.
- Defining a COPD composite safety endpoint for demonstrating efficacy in clinical trials: results from the randomized, placebo-controlled UPLIFT�� trial.
- Reviewer acknowledgement 2015.