Journal of Neuroinflammation
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 12 (1)
- Nuclear factor-��B activation in perihematomal brain tissue correlates with outcome in patients with intracerebral hemorrhage.
- EP2-PKA signaling is suppressed by triptolide in lipopolysaccharide-induced microglia activation.
- Cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, leads to EGR2-dependent anergy in activated encephalitogenic T cells.
- Malibatol A regulates microglia M1/M2 polarization in experimental stroke in a PPAR��-dependent manner.
- Role of high mobility group box protein 1 (HMGB1) in peripheral blood from patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Endogenous antibodies contribute to macrophage-mediated demyelination in a mouse model for CMT1B.
- Mesial temporal lobe epilepsy with psychiatric comorbidities: a place for differential neuroinflammatory interplay.
- miR-15b/16 protects primary human retinal microvascular endothelial cells against hyperglycemia-induced increases in tumor necrosis factor alpha and suppressor of cytokine signaling 3.
- MCP-induced protein 1 mediates the minocycline-induced neuroprotection against cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury in vitro and in vivo.
- Brain endogenous angiotensin II receptor type 2 (AT2-R) protects against DOCA/salt-induced hypertension in female rats.
- RNA sequencing reveals distinct mechanisms underlying BET inhibitor JQ1-mediated modulation of the LPS-induced activation of BV-2 microglial cells.
- Systemic lipopolysaccharide-mediated alteration of cortical neuromodulation involves increases in monoamine oxidase-A and acetylcholinesterase activity.
- Transcription factor myocyte enhancer factor 2D regulates interleukin-10 production in microglia to protect neuronal cells from inflammation-induced death.
- The matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor RS-130830 attenuates brain injury in experimental pneumococcal meningitis.
- Attenuation of microglial activation in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease via NFAT inhibition.
- Effect of thymic stimulation of CD4+ T cell expansion on disease onset and progression in mutant SOD1 mice.
- Active immunization with myelin-derived altered peptide ligand reduces mechanical pain hypersensitivity following peripheral nerve injury.
- Human mesenchymal stem/stromal cells suppress spinal inflammation in mice with contribution of pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide (PACAP).
- Sexually dimorphic outcomes and inflammatory responses in hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy.
- Involvement of sigma-1 receptor in astrocyte activation induced by methamphetamine via up-regulation of its own expression.
- miR-146a suppresses cellular immune response during Japanese encephalitis virus JaOArS982 strain infection in human microglial cells.
- Liver X receptor-dependent inhibition of microglial nitric oxide synthase 2.
- MiR-27a ameliorates inflammatory damage to the blood-spinal cord barrier after spinal cord ischemia: reperfusion injury in rats by downregulating TICAM-2 of the TLR4 signaling pathway.
- Attenuation of acute stroke injury in rat brain by minocycline promotes blood-brain barrier remodeling and alternative microglia/macrophage activation during recovery.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): a modulator of microglia activity and dendritic spine morphology.
- Determining the role of IL-4 induced neuroinflammation in microglial activity and amyloid-�� using BV2 microglial cells and APP/PS1 transgenic mice.
- Toll-like receptor 4 inhibition within the paraventricular nucleus attenuates blood pressure and inflammatory response in a genetic model of hypertension.
- Transiently lowering tumor necrosis factor-�� synthesis ameliorates neuronal cell loss and cognitive impairments induced by minimal traumatic brain injury in mice.
- Treatment with AMD3100 attenuates the microglial response and improves outcome after experimental stroke.
- Differences in the distribution, phenotype and gene expression of subretinal microglia/macrophages in C57BL/6N (Crb1(rd8/rd8)) versus C57BL6/J (Crb1 (wt/wt)) mice.
- Investigation of sex-specific effects of apolipoprotein E on severity of EAE and MS.
- Targeting translocator protein (18��kDa) (TSPO) dampens pro-inflammatory microglia reactivity in the retina and protects from degeneration.
- Decreased progranulin levels in patients and rats with subarachnoid hemorrhage: a potential role in inhibiting inflammation by suppressing neutrophil recruitment.