Health and Quality of Life Outcomes
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 13 (1)
- Quality of life improved following in-patient substance use disorder treatment.
- Outcomes measured by mortality rates, quality of life and degree of autonomy in the first year in stroke units in Spain.
- Utility estimation of hypothetical chronic obstructive pulmonary disease health states by the general population and health professionals.
- Estimation of minimally important differences in the EQ-5D and SF-6D indices and their utility in stroke.
- Psychosocial factors for influencing healthy aging in adults in Korea.
- Mapping the EQ-5D index from the cystic fibrosis questionnaire-revised using multiple modelling approaches.
- Exercise barriers self-efficacy: development and validation of a subcale for individuals with cancer-related lymphedema.
- Factors influencing life satisfaction in acute myeloid leukemia survivors following allogeneic stem cell transplantation: a cross-sectional study.
- Early intervention influences positively quality of life as reported by prematurely born children at age nine and their parents; a randomized clinical trial.
- Health-related quality of life of the rural-China left-behind children or adolescents and influential factors: a cross-sectional study.
- Cross-cultural adaptation, reliability and validity of the Turkish version of the spine functional index.
- The validity of the Child Health Utility instrument (CHU9D) as a routine outcome measure for use in child and adolescent mental health services.
- Symptoms and markers of symptom severity in asthma-content validity of the asthma symptom diary.
- Health-related quality of life impact of a triple combination of olmesartan medoxomil, amlodipine besylate and hydrochlorotiazide in subjects with hypertension.
- Working mechanism of a multidimensional computerized adaptive test for fatigue in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Do patient-reported outcome measures cover personal factors important to people with rheumatoid arthritis? A mixed methods design using the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health as frame of reference.
- Multidimensional fatigue inventory and post-polio syndrome - a Rasch analysis.
- Spiritual quality of life and spiritual coping: evidence for a two-factor structure of the WHOQOL spirituality, religiousness, and personal beliefs module.
- Self-perception and quality of life among overweight and obese rural housewives in Kelantan, Malaysia.
- Loss and psychosocial factors as determinants of quality of life in a cohort of earthquake survivors.
- Measurement properties of the EQ-5D-5L compared to EQ-5D-3L in the Thai diabetes patients.
- Posttraumatic growth, depression and posttraumatic stress in relation to quality of life in tsunami survivors: a longitudinal study.
- Professional Care Team Burden (PCTB) scale - reliability, validity and factor analysis.
- Measurement of change in health status with Rasch models.
- Confirmatory factor analysis of the Korean version of the short-form McGill pain questionnaire with chronic pain patients: a comparison of alternative models.