Health and Quality of Life Outcomes
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Psychological Investigation in Patients With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Health Related Quality of Life and Mental Distress After PCI
- The Benefits of Psychosocial Interventions for Cancer Patients Undergoing Radiotherapy
- What Is the Optimal Time Point to Assess Patient-Reported Recovery After Hip and Knee Replacement?
- Psychometric Properties of KIDSCREEN-27 Among Childhood Cancer Survivors and Age Matched Peers
Health and Quality of Life Outcomes's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (1)
- Health-related quality of life measured using the EQ-5D-5L: South Australian population norms.
- Vision-related quality of life in patients receiving intravitreal ranibizumab injections in routine clinical practice: baseline data from the German OCEAN study.
- Assessing outcomes for cost-utility analysis in mental health interventions: mapping mental health specific outcome measure GHQ-12 onto EQ-5D-3L.
- The Four-Dimensional Symptom Questionnaire (4DSQ) in the general population: scale structure, reliability, measurement invariance and normative data: a cross-sectional survey.
- Incorporating development of a patient-reported outcome instrument in a clinical drug development program: examples from a heart failure program.
- The impact of type 2 diabetes on health related quality of life in Bangladesh: results from a matched study comparing treated cases with non-diabetic controls.
- Measurement properties of the brief resilient coping scale in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus using rasch analysis.
- Systematic review reveals lack of quality in reporting health-related quality of life in patients with gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumours.
- Where's WALY? : A proof of concept study of the 'wellbeing adjusted life year' using secondary analysis of cross-sectional survey data.
- Poor sleep and reduced quality of life were associated with symptom distress in patients receiving maintenance hemodialysis.
- Confirmatory factor analysis of Clinical Outcomes in Routine Evaluation (CORE-OM) used as a measure of emotional distress in people with tinnitus.
- Psychometric evaluation and wording effects on the Chinese version of the parent-proxy Kid-KINDL.
- Well-being and associated factors among adults in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt).
- Association of knee pain and different definitions of knee osteoarthritis with health-related quality of life: a population-based cohort study in southern Sweden.
- A longitudinal study on quality of life after injury in children.
- Metformin improved health-related quality of life in ethnic Chinese women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Analysis on the situation of subjective well-being and its influencing factors in patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
- How do social activities mitigate informal caregivers' psychological distress? Evidence from a nine-year panel survey in Japan.
- Infant feeding and health-related quality of life in healthy Chinese infants: results from a prospective, observational cohort study.
- Health-related quality of life and associated factors in people with HIV: an Irish cohort study.
- Health-related quality of life in Hodgkin lymphoma: a systematic review.
- Quality of life, depression and dietary intake in Obstructive Sleep Apnea patients.
- Independent predictors of physical health in community-dwelling patients with coronary heart disease in Singapore.
- Quality of life and related factors of nursing home residents in Singapore.
- Portuguese validation of the Cambridge pulmonary hypertension outcome review (CAMPHOR) questionnaire.
- Quality of life among elderly patients undergoing transcatheter or surgical aortic valve replacement- a model-based longitudinal data analysis.
- Does relationship satisfaction and financial aid from offspring influence the quality of life of older parents?: a longitudinal study based on findings from the Korean longitudinal study of aging, 2006-2012.
- Associations between psychological factors and health-related quality of life and global quality of life in patients with ALS: a systematic review.
- German version, inter- and intrarater reliability and internal consistency of the "Agitated Behavior Scale" (ABS-G) in patients with moderate to severe traumatic brain injury.
- A comparison of health utility scores calculated using United Kingdom and Canadian preference weights in persons with alzheimer's disease and their caregivers.
- Development of the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease morning symptom diary (COPD-MSD).
- Psychometric properties of the Dutch WHOQOL-OLD.
- Relationships between psychosocial outcomes in adolescents who are obese and their parents during a multi-disciplinary family-based healthy lifestyle intervention: One-year follow-up of a waitlist controlled trial (Curtin University's Activity, Food and Attitudes Program).
- Quality of life in Chinese family caregivers for elderly people with chronic diseases.
- Acknowledgement of manuscript reviewers 2015.