This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Systematic Review of the Diagnostic Performance of Serum Markers of Liver Fibrosis in Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Autoimmune Liver Disease
- Characterization of Chronic HCV Infection-induced Apoptosis
- Adoptive Transfer of Splenocytes to Study Cell-mediated Immune Responses in Hepatitis C Infection Using HCV Transgenic Mice
- Keratin 19 Marks Poor Differentiation and a More Aggressive Behaviour in Canine and Human Hepatocellular Tumours
Comparative Hepatology's Latest Table of Contents
2012 - 11 (1)
- Systematic review of the diagnostic performance of serum markers of liver fibrosis in alcoholic liver disease.
- N-acetylcysteine improves antitumoural response of Interferon alpha by NF-kB downregulation in liver cancer cells.
- The genetic regulation of the terminating phase of liver regeneration.
- Comparative histological study of hepatic architecture in the three orders amphibian livers.
- Severe diabetes and leptin resistance cause differential hepatic and renal transporter expression in mice.