This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Strain-time Curve Analysis by Speckle Tracking Echocardiography in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Echo-Doppler-Derived Indexes of Ventricular Stiffness and Ventriculo-arterial Interaction As Predictors of New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Heart Failure
- Impact of B-type Natriuretic Peptide Level on the Risk of Left Atrial Appendage Thrombus in Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation: A Prospective Study
- Shigeo Satomura: 60 Years of Doppler Ultrasound in Medicine
- Assessment of Inpatient Multimodal Cardiac Imaging Appropriateness at Large Academic Medical Centers
Cardiovascular Ultrasound's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (1)
- Effects of nitroglycerine on coronary flow velocity before and during adenosine provocation.
- Geographical predisposition influences on the distribution and tissue characterisation of eccentric coronary plaques in non-branching coronary arteries: cross-sectional study of coronary plaques analysed by intravascular ultrasound.
- Left ventricular remodeling and the athlete's heart, irrespective of quality load training.
- Quantitative evaluation of longitudinal strain in layer-specific myocardium during normal pregnancy in China.
- Clinical and echocardiographic predictors of mortality in acute pulmonary embolism.
- Left ventricular diastolic function is strongly correlated with active emptying of the left atrium: a novel analysis using three-dimensional echocardiography.
- Modified mallampati classification in determining the success of unsedated transesophageal echocardiography procedure in patients with heart disease: simple but efficient.
- Does the internal jugular vein affect the elasticity of the common carotid artery?
- Total average diastolic longitudinal displacement by colour tissue doppler imaging as an assessment of diastolic function.
- Noninvasive assessment of pulmonary arterial capacitance by pulmonary annular motion velocity in children with ventricular septal defect.
- Limitations and difficulties of echocardiographic short-axis assessment of paravalvular leakage after corevalve transcatheter aortic valve implantation.
- Rotational method simplifies 3-dimensional measurement of left atrial appendage dimensions during transesophageal echocardiography.
- Prognostic value of new left atrial volume index severity partition cutoffs after cardiac rehabilitation program in patients undergoing cardiac surgery.
- Evaluation of left atrial function in patients with iron-deficiency anemia by two-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography.
- The efficacy of sonographic measurement of inferior vena cava diameter as an estimate of central venous pressure.
- Impact of a structured referral algorithm on the ability to monitor adherence to appropriate use criteria for transthoracic echocardiography.
- Three-dimensional dynamic morphology of the mitral valve in different forms of mitral valve prolapse - potential implications for annuloplasty ring selection.
- Echocardiographic diagnosis of the different phenotypes of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Modified transesophageal echocardiography of the dissected thoracic aorta; a novel diagnostic approach.
- In-hospital measurement of left ventricular ejection fraction and one-year outcomes in acute coronary syndromes: results from the IMMEDIATE Trial.
- Deformation pattern and predictive value of right ventricular longitudinal strain in children with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Right ventricular dysfunction as predictor of longer hospital stay in patients with acute decompensated heart failure: a prospective study in Indonesian population.
- Acceleration rate of mitral inflow E wave: a novel transmitral doppler index for assessing diastolic function.
- Ultrasonographic caval indices do not significantly contribute to predicting fluid responsiveness immediately after coronary artery bypass grafting when compared to passive leg raising.
- Coronary flow velocity reserve by echocardiography: feasibility, reproducibility and agreement with PET in overweight and obese patients with stable and revascularized coronary artery disease.
- Echocardiographic markers of inducible myocardial ischemia at baseline evaluation preparatory to exercise stress echocardiography.
- Comprehensive left ventricular mechanics analysis by speckle tracking echocardiography in Chagas disease.
- Arterial adaptations to training among first time marathoners.
- Long-term clinical and echocardiographic outcomes of extensive septal myectomy for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy in Chinese patients.
- Reproducibility of a novel echocardiographic 3D automated software for the assessment of mitral valve anatomy.
- Reviewer acknowledgment 2015.