This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Strain-time Curve Analysis by Speckle Tracking Echocardiography in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Echo-Doppler-Derived Indexes of Ventricular Stiffness and Ventriculo-arterial Interaction As Predictors of New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Heart Failure
- Impact of B-type Natriuretic Peptide Level on the Risk of Left Atrial Appendage Thrombus in Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation: A Prospective Study
- Shigeo Satomura: 60 Years of Doppler Ultrasound in Medicine
- Assessment of Inpatient Multimodal Cardiac Imaging Appropriateness at Large Academic Medical Centers
Cardiovascular Ultrasound's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 15 (1)
- Cardiac shock-wave therapy in the treatment of coronary artery disease: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Effect of food intake on myocardial performance index.
- Definition of common carotid wall thickness affects risk classification in relation to degree of internal carotid artery stenosis: the Plaque At RISK (PARISK) study.
- Quantification of the relative contribution of the different right ventricular wall motion components to right ventricular ejection fraction: the ReVISION method.
- The clinical use of stress echocardiography in ischemic heart disease.
- Left Ventricular global longitudinal strain predicts heart failure readmission in acute decompensated heart failure.
- Erratum to: Modified mallampati classification in determining the success of unsedated transesophageal echocardiography procedure in patients with heart disease: simple but efficient.
- Right ventricular ejection fraction measurements using two-dimensional transthoracic echocardiography by applying an ellipsoid model.
- Stress echo 2020: the international stress echo study in ischemic and non-ischemic heart disease.
- Identification of the main determinants of abdominal aorta size: a screening by Pocket Size Imaging Device.
- Accuracy of echocardiographic area-length method in chronic myocardial infarction: comparison with cardiac CT in pigs.