This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Strain-time Curve Analysis by Speckle Tracking Echocardiography in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Echo-Doppler-Derived Indexes of Ventricular Stiffness and Ventriculo-arterial Interaction As Predictors of New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation in Patients With Heart Failure
- Impact of B-type Natriuretic Peptide Level on the Risk of Left Atrial Appendage Thrombus in Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation: A Prospective Study
- Shigeo Satomura: 60 Years of Doppler Ultrasound in Medicine
- Assessment of Inpatient Multimodal Cardiac Imaging Appropriateness at Large Academic Medical Centers
Cardiovascular Ultrasound's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (1)
- Right ventricular dysfunction as predictor of longer hospital stay in patients with acute decompensated heart failure: a prospective study in Indonesian population.
- Acceleration rate of mitral inflow E wave: a novel transmitral doppler index for assessing diastolic function.
- Coronary flow velocity reserve by echocardiography: feasibility, reproducibility and agreement with PET in overweight and obese patients with stable and revascularized coronary artery disease.
- Ultrasonographic caval indices do not significantly contribute to predicting fluid responsiveness immediately after coronary artery bypass grafting when compared to passive leg raising.
- Echocardiographic markers of inducible myocardial ischemia at baseline evaluation preparatory to exercise stress echocardiography.
- Arterial adaptations to training among first time marathoners.
- Comprehensive left ventricular mechanics analysis by speckle tracking echocardiography in Chagas disease.
- Long-term clinical and echocardiographic outcomes of extensive septal myectomy for hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy in Chinese patients.
- Reproducibility of a novel echocardiographic 3D automated software for the assessment of mitral valve anatomy.
- Reviewer acknowledgment 2015.