This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Extended Resection in Pancreatic Metastases
- A Case Report of Primary Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Perihilar Bile Duct
- The Prognostic Influence of Intrapancreatic Tumor Location on Survival After Resection of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
- Surgical Treatment of Bronchial Asthma by Resection of the Laryngeal Nerve
- Partial Mastectomy Using Manual Blunt Dissection (MBD) in Early Breast Cancer
BMC Surgery's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Hartmann's procedure vs abdominoperineal resection with intersphincteric dissection in patients with rectal cancer: a randomized multicentre trial (HAPIrect).
- Postoperative pneumatosis intestinalis (PI) and portal venous gas (PVG) may indicate bowel necrosis: a 52-case study.
- Surgical anatomy of the right hepatic artery in Rouviere's sulcus evaluated by preoperative multidetector-row CT images.
- Management of adrenal incidentaloma: the role of adrenalectomy may be underestimated.
- A case report of a giant rectal adenoma causing secretory diarrhea and acute renal failure: McKittrick-Wheelock syndrome.
- Prevalence, causes and management outcome of intestinal obstruction in Adama Hospital, Ethiopia.
- A rare case of IgG4-related disease: a gastric mass, associated with regional lymphadenopathy.
- Transduodenal ampullectomy provides a less invasive technique to cure early ampullary cancer.
- Quantitative assessment of visual estimation of the infrared indocyanine green imaging of lymph nodes retrieved at sentinel node navigation surgery for gastric cancer.
- A case of right-sided Bochdalek hernia incidentally diagnosed in a gastric cancer patient.
- Total knee arthroplasty using trochlear groove as guide for position of femoral component in severe knee osteoarthritis.
- Major postoperative complications are associated with impaired long-term survival after gastro-esophageal and pancreatic cancer surgery: a complete national cohort study.
- Effect of double-door laminoplasty on atypical symptoms associated with cervical spondylotic myelopathy/radiculopathy.
- Clinical score to predict the risk of bile leakage after liver resection.
- Prevention of heterotopic ossification: an experimental study using a plasma expander in a murine model.
- Failed pneumoperitoneum for laparoscopic surgery following autologous Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP) flap breast reconstruction: a case report.
- A survey on beliefs and attitudes of trainee surgeons towards placebo.
- BMC Surgery reviewer acknowledgement, 2015.