This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 15 (1)
- Elevated mitochondrial DNA copy number in peripheral blood cells is associated with childhood autism.
- Perceptions of treatment for tics among young people with Tourette syndrome and their parents: a mixed methods study.
- Social influences on seeking help from mental health services, in-person and online, during adolescence and young adulthood.
- Association of decreased serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) concentrations in early pregnancy with antepartum depression.
- Treatment received and treatment adequacy of depressive disorders among young adults in Finland.
- Associations between depression subtypes, depression severity and diet quality: cross-sectional findings from the BiDirect Study.
- Psychopathic traits among a consecutive sample of Finnish pretrial fire-setting offenders.
- Changes in mental disorder prevalence among conflict-affected populations: a prospective study in Sri Lanka (COMRAID-R).
- Major depressive disorder seven years after the conflict in northern Uganda: burden, risk factors and impact on outcomes (The Wayo Nero Study).
- Comparison of cerebral blood flow in oral somatic delusion in patients with and without a history of depression: a comparative case series.
- The development and validation of the Youth Actuarial Care Needs Assessment Tool for Non-Offenders (Y-ACNAT-NO).
- Citizenship and recovery: two intertwined concepts for civic-recovery.
- A comparison of clinical characteristics between adolescent males and females with eating disorders.
- Conceptualizing and contextualizing functioning in people with severe mental disorders in rural Ethiopia: a qualitative study.
- Health service use and costs associated with aggressiveness or agitation and containment in adult psychiatric care: a systematic review of the evidence.
- Validation of life-charts documented with the personal life-chart app - a self-monitoring tool for bipolar disorder.
- Serum brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels and personality traits in patients with major depression.
- Risk of mental health and nutritional problems for left-behind children of international labor migrants.
- History of foster care among homeless adults with mental illness in Vancouver, British Columbia: a precursor to trajectories of risk.
- Experienced consequences of being diagnosed with ADHD as an adult - a qualitative study.
- Sleeping problems in Chinese illicit drug dependent subjects.
- Using social media for support and feedback by mental health service users: thematic analysis of a twitter conversation.
- Visualization analysis of author collaborations in schizophrenia research.
- Emotional disorders among informal caregivers in the general population: target groups for prevention.
- Preventing eating disorders with an interactive gender-adapted intervention program in schools: Study protocol of a randomized controlled trial.
- A five-year randomized parallel and blinded clinical trial of an extended specialized early intervention vs. regular care in the early phase of psychotic disorders: study protocol.
- Mental health first aid training for nursing students: a protocol for a pragmatic randomised controlled trial in a large university.
- The Agewell trial: a pilot randomised controlled trial of a behaviour change intervention to promote healthy ageing and reduce risk of dementia in later life.
- Systematic review of feasibility and acceptability of psychosocial interventions for schizophrenia in low and middle income countries.
- Bridging a translational gap: using machine learning to improve the prediction of PTSD.
- The effects of the Omagh bomb on adolescent mental health: a school-based study.
- Escitalopram in the prevention of posttraumatic stress disorder: a pilot randomized controlled trial.
- A community-based pilot randomised controlled study of life skills classes for individuals with low mood and depression.
- Major depressive disorder as a nonlinear dynamic system: bimodality in the frequency distribution of depressive symptoms over time.
- The Danish 22q11 research initiative.
- Erratum to: Evaluating the efficacy of a web-based self-help intervention with and without chat counseling in reducing the cocaine use of problematic cocaine users: the study protocol of a pragmatic three-arm randomized controlled trial.
- Erratum to: The clinical and cost effectiveness of group art therapy for people with non-psychotic mental health disorders: a systematic review and cost-effectiveness analysis.