This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 15 (1)
- Human cystic echinococcosis in Heilongjiang Province, China: a retrospective study.
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy treatment of pancreatic stones complicated with advanced stage autoimmune pancreatitis.
- Clinical significance of serum triglyceride elevation at early stage of acute biliary pancreatitis.
- The prevalence of gastro-esophageal reflux disease and esophageal dysmotility in Chinese patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Erratum: Tracking the foreign body, a rare cause of hepatic abscess.
- Preoperative endoscopic versus percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage in potentially resectable perihilar cholangiocarcinoma (DRAINAGE trial): design and rationale of a randomized controlled trial.
- Gastric epithelial dysplasia: characteristics and long-term follow-up results after endoscopic resection according to morphological categorization.
- Fluvastatin attenuates hepatic steatosis-induced fibrogenesis in rats through inhibiting paracrine effect of hepatocyte on hepatic stellate cells.
- Helicobacter pylori infection is not associated with fatty liver disease including non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a large-scale cross-sectional study in Japan.
- Pure alpha-fetoprotein-producing neuroendocrine carcinoma of the pancreas: a case report.
- Beyond Maastricht IV: are standard empiric triple therapies for Helicobacter pylori still useful in a South-European country?
- Does lower gastrointestinal endoscopy during pregnancy pose a risk for mother and child? - a systematic review.
- The NFKB1 polymorphism (rs4648068) is associated with the cell proliferation and motility in gastric cancer.
- Epidemiology of appendicitis and appendectomy for the low-income population in Taiwan, 2003-2011.
- Assessment of esophageal involvement in systemic sclerosis and morphea (localized scleroderma) by clinical, endoscopic, manometric and pH metric features: a prospective comparative hospital based study.
- BMC Gastroenterology reviewer acknowledgement 2014.