This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Influence of Light Alcohol Consumption on Lifestyle-Related Diseases: A Predictor of Fatty Liver With Liver Enzyme Elevation in Japanese Females With Metabolic Syndrome
- A Randomised Controlled Trial of a Mediterranean Dietary Intervention for Adults With Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (MEDINA): Study Protocol
- Optimizing Biologic Treatment in IBD: Objective Measures, but When, How and How Often?
- Gut Microbiota Manipulation With Prebiotics in Patients With Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Randomized Controlled Trial Protocol
- Evaluation of a Clinical Risk Index for Advanced Colorectal Neoplasia Among a North American Population of Screening Age
BMC Gastroenterology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (1)
- Limited precut sphincterotomy combined with endoscopic papillary balloon dilation for common bile duct stone removal in patients with difficult biliary cannulation.
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth is associated with irritable bowel syndrome and is independent of proton pump inhibitor usage.
- Continuous suturing with two anterior layers reduces post-operative complications and hospitalization time in pancreaticoenterostomy.
- Successful sofosbuvir treatment with ribavirin dose reduction for chronic hepatitis C virus genotype 2 infection in a patient with ulcerative colitis: a case report.
- Thrombosis of pancreatic arteriovenous malformation induced by diagnostic angiography: case report.
- Liver elasticity measurement before and after biliary drainage in patients with obstructive jaundice: a prospective cohort studya prospective cohort study.
- A randomized controlled trial of an educational video to improve quality of bowel preparation for colonoscopy.
- Development of a novel mouse model of hepatocellular carcinoma with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis using a high-fat, choline-deficient diet and intraperitoneal injection of diethylnitrosamine.
- Risk prediction models for colorectal cancer in people with symptoms: a systematic review.
- Effects of probiotic type, dose and treatment duration on irritable bowel syndrome diagnosed by Rome III criteria: a meta-analysis.
- Discounting the duration of bolus exposure in impedance testing underestimates acid reflux.
- c-Jun N-terminal kinase activation has a prognostic implication and is negatively associated with FOXO1 activation in gastric cancer.
- Rebamipide does not protect against naproxen-induced gastric damage: a randomized double-blind controlled trial.
- Prognostic significance of synergistic hexokinase-2 and beta2-adrenergic receptor expression in human hepatocelluar carcinoma after curative resection.
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) versus endoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) for resection of large distal non-pedunculated colorectal adenomas (MATILDA-trial): rationale and design of a multicenter randomized clinical trial.
- Choledochoscopic high-frequency needle-knife electrotomy for treatment of anastomotic strictures after Roux-en-Y hepaticojejunostomy.
- An appraisal of clinical practice guidelines for constipation: a right attitude towards to guidelines.
- Faecal short-chain fatty acids - a diagnostic biomarker for irritable bowel syndrome?
- BMC Gastroenterology reviewer acknowledgment 2015.