BMC Family Practice
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Communicating Statin Evidence to Support Shared Decision-Making
- Predictors of Weight Loss in Young Adults Who Are Over-weight or Obese and Have Psychosocial Problems
- Associations Between Patients' Risk Attitude and Their Adherence to Statin Treatment
- Primary Care Providers' Experiences Caring for Complex Patients in Primary Care: A Qualitative Study
- "I Have to Live Like I'm Old." Young Adults' Perspectives on Managing Hypertension
BMC Family Practice's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (1)
- A systematic review and narrative summary of family-based smoking cessation interventions to help adults quit smoking.
- Urine sampling techniques in symptomatic primary-care patients: a diagnostic accuracy review.
- Changing the Antibiotic Prescribing of general practice registrars: the ChAP study protocol for a prospective controlled study of a multimodal educational intervention.
- Multimorbidity and use of hypnotic and anxiolytic drugs: cross-sectional and follow-up study in primary healthcare in Iceland.
- Association between multimorbidity patterns and chronic pain in elderly primary care patients: a cross-sectional observational study.
- Strategies in primary healthcare to implement early identification of risky alcohol consumption: why do they work or not? A qualitative evaluation of the ODHIN study.
- How do general practitioners contribute to preventing long-term work disability of their patients suffering from depressive disorders? A qualitative study.
- A retrospective study of two populations to test a simple rule for spirometry.
- Implementing resources to support the diagnosis and management of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) in primary care: A qualitative study.
- Combined assessment of clinical and patient factors on doctors' decisions to prescribe antibiotics.
- Disentangling the concept of "the complex older patient" in general practice: a qualitative study.
- Collaborative care for anxiety disorders in primary care: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Impact of IPDE-SQ personality disorders on the healthcare and societal costs of fibromyalgia patients: a cross-sectional study.
- Non-oncology physician visits after diagnosis of cancer in children.
- General practice variation when initiating long-term prescribing of proton pump inhibitors: a nationwide cohort study.
- Trends towards stronger primary care in three western European countries; 2006-2012.
- Interprofessional collaboration regarding patients' care plans in primary care: a focus group study into influential factors.
- Uncertainty in clinical practice - an interview study with Swedish GPs on patients with sore throat.
- Emergency primary care personnel's perception of professional-patient interaction in aggressive incidents -- a qualitative study.
- Recognition of patients with medically unexplained physical symptoms by family physicians: results of a focus group study.
- Cross-cultural validation of the Turkish Four-Dimensional Symptom Questionnaire (4DSQ) using differential item and test functioning (DIF and DTF) analysis.
- 'Life is still worth living': a pilot exploration of self-reported resources of palliative care patients.
- Impact of hyperkalaemia definition on incidence assessment: implications for epidemiological research based on a large cohort study in newly diagnosed heart failure patients in primary care.
- BMC Family Practice reviewer acknowledgment 2015.