Journal of the American College of Cardiology
(ISSN: 0735-1097, 1558-3597)
Table of Contents
2016 - 67 (25)
- Reply: Adding Ezetimibe to Simvastatin for the Secondary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: Is it Useful?
- Adding Ezetimibe to Simvastatin for the Secondary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: Is��it Useful?
- Reply: Clinical Significance and Potential Mechanism of Discordance Between Apolipoprotein B and LDL-Cholesterol.
- Clinical Significance and Potential Mechanism of Discordance Between Apolipoprotein B and LDL-Cholesterol.
- Idiopathic Restrictive Cardiomyopathy Is��Primarily a Genetic��Disease.
- Stroke and Bleeding Risks in NOAC- and Warfarin-Treated Patients With Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy and Atrial Fibrillation.
- Gender in Cardiology: Work Yet to Be Done.
- No Such Thing as Ideal Blood��Pressure: A Case for Personalized Medicine.
- ACC International Outreach and��the Global Cardiovascular Community.
- The Diagnosis and Evaluation of Dilated Cardiomyopathy.
- miRs, miRs in the Wall, Who Is the Most��Causative of Them All?
- Progressive Aortic Dilation Is Regulated by��miR-17-Associated miRNAs.
- Pulmonary Pressures and Outcome in��Primary Mitral Regurgitation: Paradigm��Shift From Rung to Ladder.
- Effect of Pulmonary Vascular Pressures on��Long-Term Outcome in Patients With Primary Mitral Regurgitation.
- Chemotherapy to Treat Heart Failure: Appropriate for Light-Chain Amyloidosis?
- Efficacy of Chemotherapy for Light-Chain Amyloidosis in Patients Presenting With Symptomatic Heart Failure.
- Percutaneous Direct Annuloplasty: Lessons From an Early Feasibility Trial.
- Treatment of Chronic Functional Mitral��Valve Regurgitation With a Percutaneous Annuloplasty System.
- Aspirin in Atrial Fibrillation: The Clot Thickens.
- Aspirin Instead of Oral Anticoagulant Prescription in Atrial Fibrillation Patients��at��Risk for Stroke.
- Interassociation Consensus Statement on��Cardiovascular Care of College��Student-Athletes.