Journal of the American College of Cardiology
(ISSN: 0735-1097, 1558-3597)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Interassociation Consensus Statement on Cardiovascular Care of College Student-Athletes
- The Effectiveness of Pharmacist Interventions on Cardiovascular Risk
- Invasive FFR and Noninvasive CFR in the Evaluation of Ischemia
- Recent Endovascular Stroke Trials and Their Impact on Stroke Systems of Care
- Beyond Coronary Calcification, Family History, and C-Reactive Protein
Journal of the American College of Cardiology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 68 (2)
- Post-TAVR Valve Hemodynamic Deterioration.
- Reply: Peripheral Artery Disease and Atrial Fibrillation: The Dangerous Combination.
- Peripheral Artery Disease and Atrial Fibrillation: The Dangerous Combination.
- Effects of Prasugrel Versus Clopidogrel on Coronary Microvascular Function in Patients Undergoing Elective PCI.
- Statin-Induced Anti-HMGCR-Associated Myopathy.
- Demystifying the New��Statistical Recommendations: The Use and Reporting of p Values.
- Reading the Tea Leaves: Where Will Cardiology Be in 2050?
- Management of Periprocedural Anticoagulation: A Survey of Contemporary Practice.
- A Baby in the Bathwater: Preserving Evidence-Based Medicine.
- Achievements and Limitations of��Evidence-Based Medicine.
- The HFpEF Obesity Phenotype: The Elephant in the Room.
- Functional Status, Pulmonary Artery Pressure, and Clinical Outcomes in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction.
- People Have the Power: Fibromuscular Dysplasia Complications.
- Dissection and Aneurysm in Patients With��Fibromuscular Dysplasia: Findings From the U.S. Registry for FMD.
- Transthyretin Amyloidosis: A "Zebra" of Many Stripes.
- Genotype and Phenotype of Transthyretin Cardiac Amyloidosis: THAOS (Transthyretin Amyloid Outcome Survey).
- End of the Road for Vagus Nerve Stimulation?
- True or False: Prognosis Is Excellent for Sudden Cardiac Death Survivors Due to Variant Angina.
- Prognosis of Variant Angina Manifesting as��Aborted Sudden Cardiac Death.
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation for the Treatment of Heart Failure: The INOVATE-HF Trial.